Chapter 16

No One's POV
The secret of his past, the reason he lost with might. Why is he hiding behind his coward self. Why does he let people mock him. Did the past really affect him that much. Will that person use Rina as a vessel and take her revenge.

"Hobi-yah.." Hoseok didn't bother think why he was called that. He just felt happy that she woke up. "Rina are you okay?" He was starting to tear up "You never changed." He was confused of what's happening. "What do you mean?" She smirked "You..Are you planning to do the same to this kind person? Are you also gonna kill her?"

He was shook by what Rina said but...is she really Rina. "Hobi when will you change?" His eyes just widen "Why? Why do you know that?" Before he could look back, the door closed. "Hobi, I should take her before you could."

That was one bothering sentence said by a dead person. Is her revenge starting or is it just for tease. Will the past be buried again or will it explode before he could even imagine.

On the other side, all of them got worried of the door closing. They worried of what may happen to the two of them. "That boy.." They looked at Hwasa's mother "Was he the one?" They looked at bit confused "Is he the boy? The person who recklessly beaten my girl to death?" They wanted to hide that fact but "He was."

The girl who spoke was the person they regret meeting. "It was her fault anyway" Yoongi suddenly appeared "Hyung where have you been?" He shook his head "I wonder where.." he simply smirked making all of them shiver cold. "Hyung why are you acting like this?" He pointed a knife at Hwasa "You called that bitch didn't you?!" He was near shouting his lungs out "I didn't do it intentionally, I didn't know it would work!"

The teary eyed Hwasa looked at her parents. She sees regret and pity on their eyes. They were long time friends with Rina's parents, now they knew what their daughter did, they regret not doing anything about the incident. "Hwasa until when will you make her suffer?" Jin spoke making her shiver. His tone changed, you can only see him angry when someone dies in front of him.

"Sorry.." Jin punched the door, he kicked but it won't budge. "That door.." Namjoon's eyes widen "Science can't explain that."

The white door became black and dirty. It grew old, as if it was built before the house itself. "Exactly how old is this?" Hwasa's parents exchanged looks "It was built recently" they looked at each other " RECENTLY?!"

They simply questioned how the door was made. As they see it, as if it was made a million years ago before this family even existed. It has the aura you don't wanna get mixed with. It was the aura that made Yoongi and Yuri shiver and worry for the person behind it. It was the one and only thong the other side wants to not happen. It was made into a dream but never expected to occur.

Behind that door, the possessed Rina is confronting Hoseok. He may seem like a scaredy cat and a soft hearted person. Those are just looks. This soul was his first victim, his sole reason to join his group. They had fun together which made people wonder, why would he do that? What went wrong between them?

"Leave her alone" Hoseok said sternly "You're still the same cold-hearted jerk" he huffed "Why do you care?" Her eyes showed pity "I care for this girl, she helped me pass the gates but you showed up." Hoseok looked at her not sure if he should believe or if she was bluffing. "Hobi-yah, this girl will never lie, if and only if she can trust you."

Hoseok's POV
Aftet those words came out from her mouth, she lost consciousness. I caught her even though I wasn't sure if she was herself now. I can't seem to ket her fall alone. I didn't want her to hurt herself because of someone I know.

The door that closed itself opened. It revealed Yoongi Hyung pointing a knife at Hwasa. "Hoseok, tell him to stop please.." I looked at her, her eyes were half open. They were still sparkling but they were cold.

I carefully placed her down the bed. "Don't worry" I went to where they were. I took the knife away and threw it far from him. "What are you doing?! She did this to her!" That was the same feeling I got when I knew but "Do you think she wants blood spilled in here?" They looked at me "If only she have me the permission, I would have done it myself!"

I didn't care of her parents' presence. I don't want to acknowledge them, they were at fault, they spoiled the kid. "Yuri.." I looked at Yoongi Hyung "Just who are you talking to?"

He gave me that Don't-Ask-Me look. For once I wanted to know the truth about this. "Just fucki--" Hwasa's parents stopped me "She can.." that cliffhanger "See ghosts."

Why is this scene so familiar. Why do I have to like someone who can bring me trouble. Why am I questioning her? I just went towards her. She was so peaceful. Her rosy cheek became plain, her lips a bit purplish. Her white healthy skin, now paler than Yoongi Hyung's. But she's still pretty. "Just what kind of spell did you put on me?" She chuckled "You said you would make me fall for and now you've fallen for me."

She laughed as she said those words, she was mocking me. "Just what did I do to you?" She huffed "Don't you remember?" I shook my head "You played with me when I started to trust you." That scene when she heard me talk with that guy replayed "I thought you were real, I guess Yoongi is the only person I can trust."

My blood boiled at that mention. Does she mean all of my efforts are wasted. "The moment you made me your next victim, you're fate was sealed.." She sat down "That you will fall in your own game." I didn't know it would end like this, it was unpredictable. "You don't have to blame him.." We all looked at Jimin "It was my fault, I forced him to do it" she shook her head "Ani, he was a fool to be forced by you and anyway, I don't need you anymore" she looked at me "I found my mother."