Chapter 8

Hoseok's POV
I got a weird feeling after hearing someone talk but no one is awake. Being a scaredy cat I am, I went to someone who deals with people that are unseen.

When I went in it felt weird, my eyes were twitching "Oh hello there" a old geezer greeted "I see you have company with you" I looked around and saw no one with me "Is there really.." he laughed and pat my shoulders "They won't hurt you" he laughed. I felt a gush of wind pass by "Can you get them away from me" he shook his head "Why?" He just looked at me "Because they are not here for you" Then who are they following around? The old geezer grinned "Want to talk to them?".

At first I hesitated but...I needed to know why are they following me if they are not here for me. "What ever happens..don't leave your seat" I nodded.

He brought out dice and started shaking them "Just don't freak out, young lad" Why would I?

The fuck, I should have listened to what he said. "C-can you ask them why are they with me?" I stuttered a bit "You heard him" he said then rolled the dice "You...Should...Take...Care...Of...Her" The old man looked serious for a moment "Can that her see you?" His voice changed from playful to serious "Yes" he looked at me seriously now I'm scared "Do you know someone who can talk to them?" I shook my head unsure "But...I know someone who talks to herself" He got the dice again then asked "What do you want from them? You should cross" The answer was long this time "We...Can't...Leave...Her...Yet...she...is...unstable" What does this mean "What kind of unstable?" I rolled the dice "Suicidal...Bro" Is it a guy or a girl "Both gender" How did he know?

We stopped talking to those ghosts because my questions were almost answered but one wasn't. "I didn't ask their names" I whispered to myself "Yuri...Yoongi and a father" Wait did he just say Yoongi "Yoongi?" He seems confused on what I said "Yoongi hyung is alive and well" his eyes widened "Show me a picture of that alive and well Yoongi" I gave him a picture of hyung posted on twitter "The same face and name...You're in trouble boy" Okay my curiosity made it worse "What kind of trouble?" He just looked at me "They're twins and half his soul is wandering" wow is that possible. With all that weird stuff, I left.

I didn't want to listen to his warning but I did so. I went to the hospital to test Rina, only if she can see ghosts. If she can, I better stay away or not. I don't know why I'm grinning right now, I mentally face palmed "I'm going crazy".

I went there and saw Suga hyung just looking at her while she reads a book. "I told you to look after her not stare at her" Rina shushed me. "Oh so he was sleeping the whole time?" she chuckled "Maybe" I need to do it now or never. "Uhm..can I ask you something?".

She nodded at the question but I'm still hesitating. Why the fuck am I hesitating "So what's the question?" She put down the book and looked at me seriously "Do you know someone who can...you know...see people that are unseen?" she just stayed calm I guess she can't see them. I stopped holding my breath "Maybe I can help you" Maybe I was wrong.

Rina's POV
I knew it was a trap but I needed to see if I could trust him like Jungkook. I wasn't' even sure but I kept my composed self and looked nothing surprised. "Rina don't do it..This is bad" Yoongi hyung said trying to make me quit "You need to stop this, you need to" Yuri said almost crying I'm sorry, it's the only way to know.

I woke Suga hyung up "Hyung wake up" he opened his eyes but seemed pissed "I'm sleeping" I pouted a bit, praying it would work "Okay I'm awake" he sat up. "Hey Hoseok" he raised his hand "Hyung can you leave us alone please" He didn't like the sound of it "Yah other half, don't go out" I glared at Yoongi hyung "Okay okay".

We were left alone "So who and why?" I think I made him think I'm creepy "A friend...I want a closure" Lies...

Seriously I made myself stand up even though it hurts "They won't like it if you lie...You call one of them unsure of who you need, You call all of them" he gulped. I went near him and tap his shoulder, he looked at me "I'm just joking" I made a funny face "You little".

The Me You Never Knewजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें