Chapter 1

For all the times he protected me I never even said thank you, you can't blame me anyway.

As always I walk with my head down "OmO my favorite is back" she said again this time I felt a stick touch my skin "Too bad you're gonna get hurt really bad this time" I immediately run not because of fear but because of the people that tried to talk to me.

I went to the classroom without even looking back or anywhere "Why is she so weird?" I heard a classmate say "OmO why did you run a while ago?" she's back now hunting for me. I should have stayed, I sat back and just closed my eyes.

I was waiting for it to hit me but it didn't "How many times should I tell you not to touch my girl" the school playboy said glaring at her "Oppa.." he glared more "FUCKING STOP PROTECTING ME, YOU ARE MAKING IT WORSE" I shouted then ran out.

I went to the rooftop where I usually tried to kill myself "Pst how come you visited just now?" someone asked "Yuri please don't start" I couldn't slap her or push her away, she's invisible in people's eyes "Why don't you make use of you seeing ghosts" I glared at her. She surrendered raising her hands up.

No one sees her that's why I could talk to her without my secrets being blurted out "I'm still here as a friend, though I'm dead" I smile and patted her and my tears burst out "Yah don't cry" she said patting me "Yah stop crying".

Once I cried it will be hard to stop me from seeing things "Yah Yuri what did you do to my Jagi?" another one came again "Yah Yoongi I'm not yours" I chuckled a bit and heard footsteps "Who's there?" I asked looking around "I'm your hope, J-hope...Hoseok" he said after seeing me look at him in a poker face.

Hoseok's POV

I went to where she usually goes when she's upset...the rooftop "Why do you have to run and shout?" I asked myself then I heard laughing "Yah Yoongi I'm not yours" I thought it was Hyung but no one was there "Who's there?" she asked.

I had no choice but show who I am "I'm your hope, J-hope" I guess that was a bit corny "Hoseok" she still looks at me with her famous poker face "Is that how you thank the person who saved you?" I teased she bowed then went away then I felt a cold atmosphere, Winter must be near.

She doesn't know why I save her all the time, I wanted her to be my next victim. "Hyung finally found you" Jimin said pulling me inside the music room. There I saw everyone already practicing "You're late" Yoongi-Suga said glaring at me "Hyung you know I have business during mornings" they just nodded.

We are a group called BTS, we sing, dance, bully people and play with them. Only  few of us experienced killing people and I'm not counted "Yah get back to your senses" Jin hyung said "Ne eomma" we all laughed.

We did nothing but practice then the music room door opened "What is it?" Suga said sarcastically, the girl frightened "Rina got into a fight" she said looking at me. Immediately I went to where the fight was and got followed by the members.

I saw her bleeding badly "Don't dare do anything Hoseok" Hyung said with a serious tone "What you still gonna keep that mouth shut" she stood up and just looked at her "You know you could die earlier than expected" Rina blurted out and got another slap "What are you the god of death" they all laughed then I felt it again, That strong but cold atmosphere.

Rina's POV

I can't stop this anymore, I tried to but I just can't control "Hyung can help me anytime" I said looking at them with a serious tone "You don't have a brother" she chuckled, I smirked and gave my most devilish smile "You think I'm joking?" I asked putting my hands inside my pocket.

She realized what I was going to do so she stopped but "You know if you do that you won't get away" I looked at her with pity "That won't stop me, I've gone through more than what you did so I won't care if I need to die" they all gasped at what I said.

Since I need to finish my business here fast and clear, I just stepped out. "Where are you going?" she asked scared than before "Run before I cut your neck" I said making my head flip like a flexible snake. They run while I went out of the school.

I walked going to the gates "Ouch my neck, seriously help me sometime Yuri" I said looking at my side, she was smiling "You finally showed what you can do" Yoongi patted her "When she said hyung it was me" then I grinned, Yuri's mouth wide open "Are you serious? How can a dead guy protect you?" I shrugged it off.

They went with me going home, I felt someone following us "How many are they?" I asked Yuri then she counted "7" I didn't look back instead walked to the nearest small, dark alley.

I reached the end then stopped "Who the hell are you? Why the hell are you following?" I ask not turning around or even closing my eyes "Hoseok" one identified. I turned around "Where are the others?" he looked at me surprised "How did you know?" I grinned but a grin that could kill "Arasseo, guys go out now" BTS was there standing in front of me.

I interrogated them like a police officer and gave them a piece of advice "Don't follow me you don't know what I can do" then a guy with pale skin went towards me "You should join us" lending his arm for me to get but I didn't "I already have company, they're enough".