Chapter 1

"Happy birthday Alya" Marinette said as she avoids missing a step. The midnight haired girl walked to her drawer and revealed her present to Alya . A red case with black spots with the words ladybug written in white.

She slips it into her bag and smiles to herself. Alya's gonna love it.

*at school *

"Happy Birthday to the craziest,boldest and bestest friend in the world" Marinette said, trapping her friend in a hug.

"Thanks girl" Alya said as she releases the hug and hooks hands"but you know bestest isn't a word right? "

"I know" Marinette smiled as a familiar blonde haired boy approached them.

"Hey Alya.Marinette" Adrien said as he clutched on to his bag. He smiled and did his signature Chat noir wink at both girls.

"Hey" Alya replied because Marinette couldn't move. All feeling in her body left once she stared at the green eyed boy.

Alya nudges her and she nearly stumbles but luckily regained her footing before she could embarrass herself.

"H-h-hi" Marinette stammers as she stared into his emerald eyes which left her in a daze. Adrien noticed this and blushed lightly.

"Marinette" Alya said snapping her fingers in front of the love struck teens face "Anyway Adrien I was wondering whether you could go to the movies with me and Marinette? You can invite some people like Niño but make sure not to invite the human tarantula Chloe"

Adrien laughs and nods in agreement. He wasn't a big fan of Chloe but he still remained her friend .The bluebell eyed girl could only stare. Oh Adrien if only you knew how fast you make my heartbeat. If only you knew the effect you have on me with just a simple pat. If only you knew how I truly feel about you Marinette thought heaving a sigh

"Anyway Marinette and I will be.....gah!" Alya screamed as she ducked. The whole place shook, crumbs from the roof falling like raindrops.

"Run!!" Adrien yelled as he runs off and disappears

Marinette had a panicked look on her face as she began to run but Alya stops her.

"Girl were are you going. We need to get out of the school it's not safe" Alya said

"Well you see I uh....got to use the bathroom. I had a lot of water this morning" Marinette said smiling nervously as she slowly walked backwards.

"Seriously?" Alya asked as she ducked a again.

"I know crazy right?" Marinette said as she ran off into the girls stall. She opened her clutch and Tikki flies out.

"Something big is going on and ladybug needs to stop it" Tikki said .

Marinette nods.

"Tikki spots on!" She yells as Tikki gets sucked into her earrings. She brushes her fingers on her eyes as it reveals her ladybug mask. She stretches out her hands as pink and red sparks surround her revealing her skin tight red with black spots jumpsuit .Her yo-yo appeared around her waist completing her ladybug outfit.

She quickly runs out of the school building as the noise became faint. Now I don't know where he or she is the heroine thought as she looked left and right searching for a familiar black suited hero.

"M'lady" Chat noir said as he lands beside her. She rolls her eyes at him as he sends her a flirty wink.

"Chat can you use you feline ears to detect the sound?" She asked . He nods rapping his hands round her waist. He pulls her closer having a flirty smirk on his face. He watches as she heaves out an irritated sigh. He extends his staff as they are sent flying over different roofs.