Chapter 21

"A-achooo" Marinette sneezed ,rubbing her red nose.

Another sneeze was followed by Adrien who looked like he would collapse at any second if he didn't have anything hot to drink.

Tara hurriedly went to the kitchen to make hot chocolate while Master Fu draped a huge blanket over their shoulders. Marinette and Adrien both shoot him a weak smile and sit on the floor crossed leg, both heads leaning on each other.

Seconds later, Tara rushed into the main room holding two cups of piping hot chocolate and handed them to the two teens.

"Thank y-achoo"Adrien sneezed

"Your welcome d-"

All heads snapped to the door which had been opened with three very frustrated teenagers , two of them giving the last one the stink eye. Tara and Master Fu left so they could talk.

"Hey there Alya, Nino and Chloe" Marinette said weakly

"Nope. Nope. Nopity. Nope" Alya said as she shook her head "You can't just hey us without giving us a proper explanation as to why we are all here"

"Okay" Adrien said as he stood up with Marinette "This may come to a shock but I'm Chat noir and she's Ladybug"

Nino, Alya and Chloe all looked skeptical for a few seconds before bursting into fits of laughter

"Yeah right "Chloe snorted

"No honest" Marinette said "Why do you think Adrien and I were always late to school?"

"How come I knew your name, Alya, when we where defeating stone heart for the first time hmm" Alya's eyes dilated as she covered her mouth in shock "And why is it that when Adrien and I go to the bathroom. and then seconds later Ladybug and Chat noir show up and then Marinette and Adrien are nowhere to be found?"

"It's true!" Alya squealed. She jumped on Marinette and trapped her in a hug and sang "My bestfriends Ladybug! Ladybug!"

"So I have been idolizing Marinette this entire time?"Chloe said fanning herself to stop herself hyperventilating.

"So my bro is the slickest cat around"Nino said as he fist bumped Adrien.

"See! He thinks it too" Adrien said earning eye rolls from the girls.

"So then who has your miraculous?"Nino asked.

"Its G-" She took a deep breath and looked at Adrien who bit his lip to prevent the tears from spilling down his cheeks "It's Gabriel Agreste. "

Silence fell as they all looked at Adrien who all of a sudden found something interesting on the floor. Chloe walked up to him and pulled him in for a hug. Not that kind of hug when she will be raining kisses all over his face but a friendly hug.

"Adrien whatever happens we are always with you. Okay"Chloe said as she released the hug. She sent him a genuine smile in which he returned.

"Ah so these are the people you chose "Master Fu said as he waked into the main room with Tara

Alya and Nino's eyes landed on Tara then their gaze went to Adrien then back to Tara

"Hello I'm Mrs Agreste but you can call me -"

"TARA !!!"Chloe yelled tackling the middle aged woman into a hug in which they both fell. Cloe giggled as tears ran down her cheeks "Where were you?"

"I was in China "Tara said

"Okay Chloe that's enough "Nino said grabbing Chloe's hand and trying to pry her off Tara but he couldn't "Adrien a little help"

Adrien chuckled and grabbed Chloe's second hand. Pulling her hands at the same time, they finally got Chloe off Tara. Nino outstretched his hand and grabbed Tara ,pulling her up.