Chapter 8

"Operation get Adrien and Marinette together is a go!" Nino said as Alya adjusted her glasses that were slanting off the bridges of her nose.

"You know you could just call it operation Adrienette" Alya stated earning the pouty lips from Nino. Alya rolled her eyes at him and gave him a quick peck on his lips but Nino held onto her waist, pulling her in for another kiss but this time longer.

Alya hooked her hands around his neck ,kissing him back. She unhooked one of her fingers from his neck and removed his cap, putting it on his head backwards.

"Ah ha I knew they were dating Adrien. You owe me skittles" Marinette said causing Alya and Nino to jump apart. They looked down at the floor,their faces turning red

"Care to explain yourself ,Nino" Adrien asked as Nino looked up, smiling nervously.

"Uhh I was -um helping Alya practice mouth to mouth on -um me " Nino  lied and Alya facepalmed , shaking her head

"Mouth to mouth huh? It looked more like kissing to me. Don't you agree , Adrien?"

"I totally agree with you, Marinette"

Alya and Nino raised their hands up in defeat.

"Fine we are" Alya said as she slowly dropped her hands. Marinette ran over to Alya and jumped,trapping Alya in a bear hug causing Alya to loose balance and fall with Marinette on top of her.

"I'm so happy for you Alya" Marinette said smiling cheekily at Alya.

"Thanks girl" Alya said as she took in a deep breath "now girl will you get off me .You weigh a ton"

Marinette stood up and helped Alya up. Alya dusted her self,adjusted her top and shot Marinette a death glare as Nino wore his cap the right way..

"What should their ship name be?" Marinette asked as she placed one hand on her hip and the other on her chin. She stroked it looking left and right ,trying her best to think of a ship name for them.

"I got it!" Adrien said , snapping his fingers as his eyes lit up "Niya". Marinette squealed in excitement and high fived Adrien.

" That's perfect "Marinette said as Alya placed her hand on her forehead,groaning in frustration.

Adrien and Nino couldn't help but burst into laughter. Marinette joined in their laughter as Alya only rolls her eyes.

" I'm glad my facial expressions are making you happy"Alya deadpanned with a hint of sarcasm. This made them laugh even more.

They clutched their stomachs all catching their breath. Marinette smiled as she stood up right.

"Let's all go to class" Adrien said as all of them nod in agreement. Marinette was starting to see this other side of Adrien,the wild ,crazy side in him, which reminded her about her partner Cat noir.

*after school*
Adrien folded his final pair of clothes into his suitcase and zipped it closed. Marinette sat on her chaise swaying side to side as she watched Adrien pack his clothing.

"Adrien, Nathalie's here to pick you" Sabine yelled as Adrien carried his luggage.

"Well Marinette I enjoyed my stay with you" Adrien said . Marinette blushed slightly. She stood up and smiled at Adrien and Adrien returned the smile.

"I guess I'll see you in school" Marinette said Adrien nodded and  made his way down the trap door ,Marinette following close behind him.

Nathalie who still wore the same look when she first came here stood up from their couch as she noticed Adrien coming down the stairs.