Epilogue

Marinette's POV

I opened my new sketchpad and busily sketched a new design that came into my head a few seconds ago while having  ice-cream with Alya and her three year old son Chad.

I looked up at the Eiffel tower and sucked in a deep breath as I touched my earrings but they weren't my ladybug earrings.

After the  whole Gabriel batttle eight years ago, people found out that Adrien and I were. Ladybug and Chat noir.

We of course had to hand them over to Master Fu because it won't be safe with people  knowing our identities.

I felt the tears sting my eyes and I  wiped them off with the back of my sleeve.

I missed Tikki

She was amazing. She was funny. She was like a sister  to me. She gave me the best advice  and I couldn't be more grateful for that.

Gabriel Agreste. He was still in prison. It took a lot if persuasion but Adrien  finally agreed to visit him. It felt like a huge weight had been lifted off my shoulders as I watched Adrien finally crack up a smile at his father as they engaged in a conversation.

Chloe Bourgeois. The new Mayor of Paris. She's doing an excellent job and I can already see a better Paris with her ruling. I still can't  believe that we have become the best of friends when a few years ago we were insulting each other and were fighting to win Adrien's heart.

Adrien Agreste. Calling him the best boyfriend would be an understatement. He was the world's greatest  boyfriend . I love him so much but honestly I'm wondering what's taking him so long to just propose to me. I looked at my empty middle finger and rolled my eyes.

I felt all reality infront of me blacken before my eyes.

"Guess who? "

I rolled my eyes but obviously  he couldn't see it because his fingers were on my eyes.

"I don't  know? A drunkard?"I teased

"Ha. Ha. Real funny"Adrien said, finally dropping his hands. I turned around  and looked at my boyfriend who seemed to get even hotter everyday with his usual plain V necked shirt and plain blue jeans.
His hair was still  the same and he was still that pun loving, flirty guy.

"You know if you keep staring at me like that I might get the wrong idea"Adrien said causing me to blush three shades deeper.

Wait, what?

How was I staring at him?

"Whatever Adrien"I said "How did you know I was here? "

"Marinette's place of inspiration. You're  always here when you want to think something through or want to make a new design" He said as he sat beside me "I have something planned for you"

My eyes lit up as I jumped up and down on the steps.

"Ooh. Suprise. I love surprises. What is it? "

Adrien chuckled lightly and tapped my nose.

"Ah. Ah. Ah. It wouldn't be a suprise if I told you now would it?"

I frowned slightly and blew my bangs out of my face childishly.Adrien gently pressed his lips on my cheek causing heat to once more rise up my face.

"Anyway I gotta go"Adrien said as he stuffed his hands in his pockets. He pulled out a crumpled piece of paper and handed it to me.

"What's  this? "I asked as Adrien stood up

"Just read it and you'll know"He winked at me before walking off.
I looked  down at the crumpled piece of paper once more. I carefully unfolded it and written neatly on it were the words.