Chapter 16

The rays of the sun shone on Marinette's sleeping face. This caused her eyes to shoot open and then close again due to the rays of the light. She put her hand on top of her eyes to use them as a visor. She turned her body to the other side and sat up, rubbing her sleepy eye.

"Where am I ?" She asked as her eyes slowly adjusted to her surroundings. She recognized it as Adrien's room and events from last night flashed before her eyes. She looked beside her and noticed that Adrien was missing. Missing?

Yesterday was Sunday meaning today is....

"MONDAY!" Marinette yelled. Oh please tell me that I'm not late for school and Adrien didn't leave me to go to school. If this is some kind of prank Adrien Agreste I.....

Her trail of thoughts where interrupted when the bathroom door slid open and out came Adrien with a towel on his neck and him dressed.

"You're awake" Adrien said as he placed the towel on his wheeled chair close to his desk that had his three monitors. Marinette let out a relieved sigh causing Adrien to cock an eyebrow at her. Marinette interpreting his look answered his question.

"I'm sighing because I thought you left me to go to school" Marinette said undoing her bun.

"Common. Why would I do that. I'm not that cruel you know" Adrien said running a hand through his messy hair. He sat beside Marinette and gently touched her soft, midnight hair causing her to stay still. Marinette's face heated up as Adrien traced the shape of her face and then taps her nose gently. He smirks as he sees Marinette's red face, knowing his touch had an effect on her "Ooh I see my touch has an effect on you"

Marinette put on a firm face ,crossed her arms and turned her face away from him , trying her best to stop blushing "N-n-no i-it doesn't. I'm just cold that's all" Marinette lied. He decided to tease her.

"So I don't have an effect on you when I do this" He said drawing imaginary circles on her back. The blush she tried so hard to stop came back

"N-no"

"Or when I do this". He grabbed her chin with his index finger and his thumb, tipping it slightly so she could look directly into his eyes. His lips where slightly parted as he leaned in. Marinette's involuntary shut her eyes as she leaned in as well. Just when they were about to kiss, Nathalie barged into his room causing the two teens to scoot away....well Marinette more liked fell not scooted.

She held a tray with two plates on it, and on those plates were three stacks of waffles with a mountain of whipped cream on top of it. Adrien stood up and walked over to Nathalie, taking the tray from her while Marinette stood up and sat on his bed.

"Thank you" Adrien said. Nathalie nodded and walked out of the room, closing the door behind her, not bothering to talk about what she just walked into. Adrien set it on his desk and walked over to Marinette.

He sat down next to her and scooted closer to her

"Now where we?" Adrien asked, puckering his lips and closing his eyes. Marinette rolled her eyes at him and kissed her index and middle finger and pressed it on his lips. His eyes flutter open and he looked at her in shock "What was that? I was expecting a real kiss"

Marinette giggled and nudged him slightly "Well at least its better than no kiss". She stood up and walked over to the bathroom, sliding the door closed.

"Use the spare toothbrush. Its color is blue!" Adrien yelled

"Okay"

Minutes later Marinette came out of the bathroom, a towel wrapped around her chest and another towel wrapped around her hair. She dropped her dirty pair of clothes on the bed and turned to Adrien who gave her a confused look with his mouth full of waffles.

"Wawt?" Adrien asked . A few crumbs of waffles fell out of his mouth and landed on the floor. Marinette grimaced and shook the feeling off.

"I need new clothes. Got any shirts or anything I could wear?"Marinette asked. Adrien dropped his half eaten plate of waffles on the desk and stood up. He walked over to his closet, Marinette followed him and stood behind him as he rummaged through his clothes.

"Nope not these. Definitely not this"Adrien said as he threw clothes out of his closet. One of them hit Marinette square on the face and as soon as she smelt the shirt she grabbed it and threw it away.

"Yeesh one of your shirts smell like...bleh camembert" Marinette said sticking out her tongue in disgust. Adrien stood up and held one of his shirts by the sleeves. One look at it and Marinette already shook her head.

"No way am I wearing that shirt. " Marinette said looking at his shirt which was grey with tiny,black, green eyed cats scattered around it.

"Aw common bugaboo"Adrien said waving the shirt in front of her. Marinette still shook her head

"Nuh uh" Marinette said crossing her arms "It's so Cat noir-ish"

"Exactly. That's why you should wear it. To project your love for me" Adrien said pouting "Common please"

"No"

"Please with extra ladybug sprinkles on top"

Marinette cocked an eyebrow "Those don't even exist and my answer is still no"

"We can stay here all day arguing over this shirt. That's how determined I am"Adrien said putting on a fake serious face. Marinette looked at him for a few seconds and sighed

"I can't believe I'm doing this" Marinette said in defeat. She snatched the shirt from him and took one of his sweatpants that laid on the floor. She stormed over to the bathroom and slid it shut.

Adrien whistled over to his bed and grabbed his plate of waffles and continued munching on it. The door to his bathroom slid open and out came a grumpy Marinette who had tied the shirt to make it fit her better. The sweatpants where a bit baggy on the leg area but that didn't really matter to her.

"Now was that so hard?" Adrien asked , smiling innocently at her. She huffed in reply and walked towards the table where he placed her plate of waffles. She grabbed it and sat down next to him, not sparing him a single glance.

"Aww my bugaboo is grumpy. Do you want me to give you a huggy wuggy?"Adrien asked in a childish voice. Marinette looked at him for three seconds and continued digging into her food, a small smile creeping up her face. Then she broke down into laughter . Adrien laughed along, nearly choking on the waffles he was currently chewing.

Then Nathalie barged in again causing the two to stop their laughter.

"Your father said you should head downstairs in less than two minutes" Nathalie said looking at both Adrien and Marinette. They both nodded. Nathalie nodded and walked out of his room. As soon as the sound of her shoes where muted, the teens burst into laughter again.

"Wow she has the worst of timings" Marinette said in between laughter.

"I know right" Adrien said. He bent over to pick up his bag which leaned on the desk and stood up. Marinette stood up and dropped her plate of empty waffles on the desk. " Don't worry I'll drop your dirty clothes off at your house later today"

"Okay"Marinette said

Adrien hooked hands with Marinette and gave her a toothy grin

"Shall we?" Adrien asked

"We shall"

And they lived happily ever after the end.....JK ;)

Chapter 17 will probably come around next week (Hopefully)