I

Yoongi p.o.v.

I stare up at the ceiling, muffled screams keeping me from falling asleep. I place my hands over my ears, trying to block them out.

"Worthless."

I close my eyes, ignoring him.

"Yoongi, I'm here."

"Go away, Taehyung," I whisper.

"Let's play."

Taehyung, his voice echoed through my head, making me frustrated.

"I don't want to play."

"You have to."

I sit up and let a sigh escape my lips.

"Good, now leave your room and go find your favorite toy."

My feet touch the cold floor, making me shiver. I push myself off the bed and make my way into the dark hallway. Sudden laughter creeps up behind me, making me jump. A figure, which I could not identify, runs into a room on the other side of the hallway. I reach what they like to call the "Relax room". Before entering I scan left and right to make sure nobody would follow me inside. I open the door, making as little noise as possible.

"Take it."

I walk over to the table and grab the little brown box. The moonlight that fell inside the room reflected on the shiny wooden material. My fingers open the small lock, lifting the lid open. I stare at the metallic mechanics inside, not sure how all of it put together was able to produce sound.

"Hide it in your room."

"I'll get in trouble, you always get me in trouble," I say reaching for the handle on the side of the box.

I slowly turn it in circles, causing the music to play. The music-box was old, so the sound didn't sound as good as it used to. But it still made a smile grow on my face.

"Yoongi, why are you not in your room!?" A nurse said, grabbing my wrist causing me to drop the box.

"You should've hidden it, idiot."

I turn around, looking at her angry expression. She was known for being really strict. I didn't like to admit it, but I was scared of her.

"Sorry," I mumble, looking away from her.

"Go back to bed before you wake up the rest!" She lets go of my wrist and pointed down the hallway.

I nod slowly, making my way back to my room.

"Go back."

"I can't, I will get in trouble," I whisper to Taehyung.

"You won't."

I stop walking and turn around, the nurse locked the door behind her and left in the other direction. I shake my head furiously, trying to make him quiet down.

"I'm not doing it."

"I'll make sure you will never get out of here if you refuse."

"Don't please." I cover my eyes with my hands, trying to push back my tears.

There was nothing I wanted more than to leave this place, but I couldn't. My parents brought me here at the age of 9, promising me to visit me often, only, they never returned.

"You're crazy. You belong here, Yoongi."

"SHUT UP!" I yell, falling onto my knees.

The hallway filled with the sound of my sobbing and footsteps coming closer to me. I expected it to be the nurse, to drag me back into the room.

"Yoongi?" A familiar male voice says placing his hand on my shoulder.

I look up to a bright smile.

"It's okay, let's put you to bed," He says, lifting me up from the floor.

I grab his arm and bury my face in his shoulder.

"He wants to hurt me again," I say scared.

"That won't happen, I promise."

I stir my cereal around in its bowl. While silently staring at it, I feel my medication kick in, making me feel empty again. It made Taehyung finally shut up, but he was also the only person that talked to me. Not having him made me feel lonely. Even though he was mean, I needed him. No, I just needed someone.

"Yoongi? Doctor Park will be waiting in his office for you," A nurse says, scaring me a little.

I get up, leaving my cereal, which I hadn't taken a bite of yet. While making my way to his office, I nervously play with my hands. I knew it was going to be about last night, and I didn't feel like talking about that at all. I reach for the doorknob and carefully open the door. Doctor Park was sitting in his chair, reading through some files that were laying on his desk. He looks up and smiles.

"Sit down, Yoongi. Let's have a chat."