V

Yoongi p.o.v.

I finish my glass of water and hand it over to the nurse, whom was watching me take my medicine.

"Can I go now?" I sigh.

"You can stay in the relax room until the medicine has started working," She anwsers.

I role my eyes and walk over to the room, a few other patients were playing a game with one of the nurses. I walk past them, making no eye contact, hoping they wouldn't ask me to play along. Today is my birthday, but it doesn't feel anything like it. I just wanted to be alone, but the nurse forced the others to sing me a birthday song this morning. The only thing that kept me from locking myself in my room, besides the nurses, was Doctor Park's present. I had no idea what it could be, which slightly frustrated me. Taehyung kept telling me he was going to put me in isolation because I told him our secrets. A part of me believes him, but I tried to block it out.

"Yoongi?" A knock on the door grabs my attention.

It was Doctor Park, smiling at me holding a brown envelope.

"Follow me, I have something for you," He says, signaling me to follow him.

I slowly get up, not sure if whatever he was going to give me, was trustworthy. I follow him down the hallway, into his office. He closes the door behind us, watching me sit down in one of the chairs. He leans over me, handing me the brown envelope.

"What is it?" I ask, confused.

"Open it," He smiles.

I open the envelope and slide out a few pieces of paper that were being held together by a paperclip. My eyes widen, reading the big black letters on top. 

"Release form, patient: Min Yoongi"

I look up at him, not sure if this was real. 

"Where am I going?" I ask him in shock.

"Go pack your stuff, I finish work at 5 pm tonight. We are leaving then."

I carefully fold all my clothes, placing them in the box Doctor Park gave me. I was finally able to leave this insane place. I didn't belong here. I'm not crazy, this place makes you crazy. I place my last things in the box and take a last look around the room.

"I'm so not going to miss this," I laugh, a genuine smile covering my face for the first time in years.

I lift the box from my bed and walk over to Doctor Park's office. I stop in front of the door, seeing someone was in there with him.

"Doctor! You are making a mistake! He is safe here! Don't risk your own and his safety!"

"Let me handle this myself!"

"Just because he is your favourite doesn't mean you can do with him whatever you want!"

"Seems like I can."

The door swings open, leaving the nurse who was in the office shocked to see me.

"Bitch," I whisper, staring at her in disgust.

She shakes her head, walking away from me.

"Come on Yoongi, let's get you out of here," Doctor Park smiles, taking the box from me.

Once we reach his car I look at him.

"Doctor?"

"Please, call me Jimin."

"Jimin?"

"Yes?"

"Am I going to be fine?"

"I'll make sure nothing will hurt you, nor happen to you."

"Promise?"

"I promise."

I sigh and sit down in the car. Something about leaving made me uncomfortable. The idea of being free felt wrong. The nurse was right, I am crazy. How would Taehyung react to all of this? I bite my bottom lip felling a panic attack getting closer. 

"Yoongi? You okay?"

I look over at Jimin who was about to start the car. I nod, swallowing everything up. His hand reached over for the car radio turning it a little louder once he starts the car.

"Music," I smile, feeling a little bit more relaxed.

Jimin nods, smiling back at me. 

I sit back, letting out one last sigh. While looking out of the window, I see the hospital leave my sight. It was really happening. I finally got out.