XIV

Jimin p.o.v.

I open the front door, being greeted by a man in a suit. He wasn't smiling, he almost looked empty inside.

"We expect to see you in court," The man says, handing me an envelope and walking off.

Confused i watch him walk away, glancing at the envelope once he escapes my sight.

"Who was that?" Yoongi asks as i close the door.

I open the envelope and take out the white letter, my heart skipping a beat once i figured out what was going on. I look back up at Yoongi who was waiting for an answer in anticipation.

"Your parents sued me," I say softly, biting my bottom lip.

"For what? Am i going to be taken from you? They can't do that!" Yoongi exclaims, grabbing the fabric of my shirt with his fists.

"Yoongi relationships between a patient and their doctor is illegal, they have every right to take you from me as long as we are... we are together."

"That's unfair," He sniffles, leaning his head against my chest.

"I'll talk to my lawyer as soon as i can, i will not let them take you from me that easily," I smile, pecking the top of his head.

I hear him chuckle against my chest, his arms sliding around my waist. I put my hand underneath his chin, lifting his head. His eyes look away from me, still shy about the whole idea. I move my head closer to his, our lips now a few inches away from each other.

 "Jimin, stop doing that," He smiles, still avoiding eyecontact.

"Doing what?"

"Teasing me."

I laugh a the sight of him blushing, finally building up enough courage to look into my eyes. I press my lips against his, receiving a soft moan from him. He tightens his grip around my waist, smiling into the kiss. I slowly deepen the kiss, startling him a little. I rub my finger over his cheek, trying to calm his nerves a little. He presses himself fully against me, making me able to feel his heart beat in his chest. 

"Will you ever get used to this?" I ask him, breaking the kiss.

As he looks away he shakes his head, he's adorable.

"Am i able to win this Namjoon?" I ask my lawyer, who had been looking for a solution the past few days.

"Only if you quit your job, getting Yoongi another doctor won't be any help. Nobody will accept him in time."

"I can't just quit," I sigh, letting my head rest in my hands.

The thought of losing Yoongi broke me. My feelings for him were only growing and i would do everything to keep him with me. Even if that meant i had to quit my job, but i couldn't. There were other patients, people who i would have to just leave to figure themselves out. I wasn't heartless, i cared about my other patients as well. But all of this was driving me insane, i couldn't lose him. 

"I'll try to find some other options, but as far as i know this is all we can do. It's a real crime Jimin, how unfair that may be. He's your patient, you're his doctor. You quickly run out of solutions to fix such a thing," Namjoon explains.

"But you're my lawyer, can't we just lie and tell them me and him aren't together?"

"It's not that easy Jimin."

I swallow my anger and get up, telling Namjoon i was going to be leaving. The way home felt long, only worries crossing my mind.  I was going to win this, not for me, but for Yoongi.