VII

Yoongi p.o.v

I scratch the back of my head, swinging my legs next to the bed. My eyes scan the bedroom, a little bit of light falling through the window. I look next to me, making sure that Jimin had left for work, which he did.

"Wow, after 10 years, I am actually alone." I sigh getting up from the bed.

"You wish."

"Medicine," I grunt reaching for the pill bottle on the nightstand.

"Don't do it."

I freeze in place, unable to move. 

"Taehyung! Stop!" I whine, trying to move, but I couldn't move an inch.

"Don't touch those."

"I promised Jimin to be good, why do you keep doing this to me!"

"I will keep you company, you won't be lonely."

I pull my arm back and look at my feet, tired of being played like a doll. Taehyung knew how he could get me to do whatever he liked me to and it frustrated me. But no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't stand up for myself. 

"You always get me into trouble," I sigh, making my way out of the bedroom.

There was a box of cereal and a bottle of milk sitting on the counter, a little note stuck to it.

"Eat your breakfast ;)" It reads.

I smile to myself and fix myself a bowl of cereal before crawling onto the way too comfortable couch. The appartment felt welcoming, it wasn't too big, but big enough for 2 people. There wasn't any sign of anyone else living here, which made me kind of happy. I will have Jimin for myself that way.

"Hello?" An unfamiliar voice calls out, after walking into the room.

"H-hey?" I say confused, not sure who the boy that was standing in front of me was, nor how he got in.

"You must be Yoongi!" The boy smiles, walking over to me, reaching out for my hand.

I nod and carefully shake his hand.

"I'm Jungkook, Jimin's younger brother."

"He's lying."

"You're lying," I mumble in respond to Taehyung.

"Me?" Jungkook asks confused.

"No not you, Taehyung." 

He looks around the room, not sure who 'Taehyung' was supposed to be. He bends over and looks me in the eyes.

"Is he like, in your head?" 

I shake my head.

"He's real, everyone thinks he is, but he is real. They give me medicine so he stays away." I explain while Jungkook sits down next to me.

"So you haven't taken your medicine yet today?" Jungkook laughs.

My eyes widen, wanting to hit myself for what I just said.

"Uhm, I forgot," I squeeze my eyes tight together, that must have been the dumbest answer I could have given.

"Wait, I'll get it for you," He happily says, running off into the bedroom.

Quickly he returns handing me one of the pills and a glass of water.

"Here, take it Yoongi," He smiles.

 "You can't trust him."  

I slowly place the pill on the back of my tongue, downing it with the water.

"You never listen."

I place the empty glass on the table, taking a bite from my cereal.

"So, this Taehyung person. What kind of person is he?" Jungkook suddenly asks.

"He gets me into trouble, but he's my friend, so it's okay."

"Friends aren't supposed to get you into trouble?"

"They aren't?" 

"Is he your only friend?"

I nod, nervously playing with my fingers. He was making me nervous for some reason.

"Ditch him," Jungkook chuckles before continuing, "I'll be your friend instead!"

I look over to him, not sure what to say. He seemed genuine, but not having Taehyung tell me if I could trust him made me anxious. He was always there, making my decisions for me.  I bite my bottom lip and scan Jungkook's face that was waiting for an answer in anticipation.

"I can trust you right?"

"Of course! Jimin would kill me if I let anything happen to you."

"Okay, let's be friends."