IV

Jimin p.o.v.

"You aren't stopping me!" I say, arguing with one of the head nurses.

"Jimin, you know that boy has problems! You can't just take him home with you like a puppy," She replies, annoyed with me.

"Every puppy deserves a home."

Angry I leave the lunch room, making my way back into my office.

"I hate this job," I mumble to myself.

Once I reach my office I fall into my chair, letting out a deep sigh. The amount of work on my desk stressed me out. I was unable to keep up with it, my head wasn't made to run a place like this. But my dad gave me no other chance. My brother was too young, and my mother not educated enough. I had thought about closing the place down more times then I could count on my hands, but the thought of leaving what my dad was so proud of to have - I couldn't do it. Finding someone to replace me also crossed my mind, but could I trust that person with my patients. A knock on my door pulls me away from my thoughts, frustrated I let out a deep sigh and open the door.

"Doctor? One of our patients needs medical help," The nurse says looking like she just saw a ghost.

I rush out of the office and follow her down to the patients room.

"Get Sohee!" I yell at one of the nurses.

Sohee had worked here the longest and knew how to handle things quickly, without her I would be more lost then I already was.

The nurse runs out of the room as I ordered her to. I kneel down next to the patient who was laying unconscious on the floor. I turn him on his side, checking his pulse. Luckily that was still beating. I grab the blanket from his bed placing it over him, trying to keep him warm as best as possible.

"Seokjin! Seokjin?" I say shaking his shoulder.

Sohee suddenly kneels down beside me holding a bucket and a bottle of water. I move aside giving her the space she needs. I glance around the room only to find a yellow pill bottle on his bed.

"FUCK!" I curse getting up and grabbing the bottle.

A few pills were left. I didn't have to look twice, it was XTC.

"Sohee he overdosed on drugs, should we call an ambulance?"

She nods, still trying to make the boy wake up.

I sprint out of the room grabbing the cellphone that was sitting on the reception. Our building was small so we didn't have space for more than just basic treatment. There was a hospital 2 streets away who we used as a back up plan in moments like this.

"Hello, Deagu hospital, how can I help you?" The woman on the other side of the line says.

"Hello, It's Deagu Town Asylum. Please send over an ambulance, we have an emergency."

"Yes of course sir, Ambulance is on their way. What is the emergency?"

"Drug overdose, XTC. Patient is unconscious and not responing."

After giving the woman some more information I hang up and rush to the front of the hospital, looking for the ambulance who just arived. A male and a woman follow me inside into the room. Seokjin had still not woken up, which made me worry.

"How long has he been unconsious?" The woman asks checking Seokjin.

"We're not sure, but since we found him 10 minutes." I respond.

I watch them carry Seokjin away on the stretcher they brought from the ambulance, Sohee went with them making sure he would be okay.

"Could this day get any worse," I sigh closing the front door of the building.

I walk down the hall to lock Seokjin's room.

"Is he okay?" A voice calls out as I turn the lock.

I turn around to see Yoongi, nervously fondle the fabric of his shirt.

"I wish I could tell you that," I answer, placing a hand on his shoulder.

He looks up at me, looking guilty.

"Yoongi? Where did he get those pills?"

"I'm not sure, but his brother visited him yesterday. That's when he told me he had them."

I bite my bottom lip. Part of me was mad Yoongi didn't tell me he knew about this earlier, but the other part couldn't blame him either.

"Thank you, I'll tell you when I know more about his state."