XVIII

Jimin p.o.v.

I wrap my arms around Yoongi his waist, still holding onto the little bear. It made me smile, knowing he was thinking about me when i wasn't there with him.

"Did you enjoy your little adventure with Jungkook?" I ask him softly, pressing another kiss on his cheek.

I could see him blushing a little, making him look even cuter.

"We got ice cream, sorry for not telling you first," He replies, almost sounding like he did something wrong.

"It's okay, i can't lock you up inside of here forever."

"We should go out together when you aren't busy with work," He smiles, playing with his fingers.

"How about we go shopping for some new clothes for you tomorrow, and finish that off with a nice dinner."

His eyes light up when i say that, making me realise that he probably doesn't remember the last time he went shopping nor having a fancy dinner, if he even did.

"Is that a yes?" I chuckle, cupping his face.

He nods excited, his smile growing bigger. I loved seeing him smile, especially if i caused him to do so. I lean in to peck his lips, pulling him closer into my chest. surprised his hands rest on my chest. He was still shy about the whole idea of us being in love, or just love in general. It also was still unclear for me if he even had an idea of what love was like.

"Jimin stop," He chuckles, obviously wanting me to continue.

I pull him further onto the bed, laying him down next to me. He seemed nervous, his face getting even more red the longer i was holding onto him.

"You look so beautiful Yoongi," I smile, brushing the hair that was covering his eyes out of his face.

He was now laying on his back, allowing me to hover over him. His pale face and his pink lips perfectly soothed his small face. His black hair made him almost look like a porcelein doll, making me want to be as gentle with him as possible.

"Why are you smiling like that?" He chuckles, covering his blushy cheeks.

"Looking at you just makes me really happy."

I lean in again, this time properly kissing him. His lips hesitantly kiss me back. As much as i wanted to crawl on top of him and kiss him harder, i didn't. I was going to be patient with him, giving him as much time to adjust as he needed. 

His hands suddenly wrap around my back, pulling me closer to him. He locks his fingers with the fabric of my shirt, pulling onto it as if he wanted more. Which i gave him. I deepen the kiss and let my tongue dance around his, carresing his soft face with my thumb. He leaves a soft moan into the kiss, sliding his arms underneath my shirt. His fingers were cold, giving me chills. I could feel his hands exploring my back, making me sink deeper into the intimate moment than i already was.

"Jimin don't stop," He whispers as i pull away for a second.

"Not even giving me a moment to breath," I chuckle in response.

I leave a trial of soft pecks from his neck onto his jaw, allowing me to receive another soft moan from him. I move my body closer to his, my lips still connected to the sensitive skin of his neck. His hand were still touching my bare skin, his fingers now heated up by my body.

"Want me to take it off?" I joke, talking about my shirt that was stopping Yoongi from seeing what he was feeling.

His eyes widen at my sudden request, a hesistant nod quickly following.

As promised i take it off, slowly unbuttoning the front. I had something that came close too abs, but it really wasn't much. But it was enough for yoongi to become even more flustered than he already was. I lean back in to peck his lips, this time finding his hands pressed against my chest. I could tell he was nervous, explaining why he was slightly shaking as his hands explored my body more.

"Are you okay with this?" I ask him softly, cupping his cheek.

"I am, but," He pauses for a bit before looking up at me, biting his bottom lip, "Why are you getting me hard?"