XV

Yoongi p.o.v.

The front door opens as soon as i take my first bite of cereal. Which i had been addicted to for the past few weeks. Jimin kept buying me different types to try out, making me obviously gain some weight because of the sugar that was in it.

"When did you decide to come back?" I ask Jungkook as he enters the kitchen.

"Jimin made me, please don't hate me Yoongi. You're just strange to me."

I drop my spoon in my bowl, causing the loud noise to startle Jungkook.

"I know i am, you don't have to remind me," i sigh, watching him take off his jacket.

"I'm sorry, let's start over okay. We were going to be friends in the first place."

"Only if you let me try to play one of your games, they look fun."

"Game on yoongs," he smiles, grabbing the controler with confidence.

He passes it to me, turning on the playstation. 

"What kind of game is it?" I ask him as i clean up my cereal. 

"It's The evil  within which is set in an abandoned mental institution, it's a pretty dope horror game," Jungkook replies, watching me sit down next to him.

"Mental institution?" I mumble, not sure if he did this on purpose to buly me.

"Oh... i'm really not good at baby sitting you, am I?" He jokingly asks, awkwardly laughing.

"It's fine, just help me out playing," I sigh

It wasn't fine, but as promised Jungkook tried to help me through the first chapter of the game, but i couldn't play. Not because i didn't know how to use the controler, well i mean that wasn't the main reason because i sucked. But it triggered a lot of things, things i'd much rather block out. Jimin his dad used to be a terrible doctor, not only mentally to me but also physically. He would call me in to his office just to beat me up for keeping the other patients awake, covering me in cuts and bruises. To hide what he did to me he would lock me up in the isolation room, leaving me there for sometimes over a week. I never told anyone, Taehyung told me i deserved it so i believed him. 

"You okay bro?" Jungkook asks, seeing me curled up in the corner of the couch, "You took your medication right?"

"I did, exactly why i feel so shitty," I sigh, making short eye contact with him.

"Isn't it supposed to help you? I mean block out your 'friend'?"

"I'm not used to it being silent up there, i hate it."

"Do you want to do something to fill that silence? Like uhmm," Jungkook pauses for a bit scanning the room, "I could turn on the radio? Jimin told me you enjoy music."

I nod in agreement, just to get him to stop talking to me. Don't get me wrong, he was being really nice. But he was trying too hard, and i knew he didn't want to be here. Plus at this point i was just watching him play his stupid game.

"Better?" he asks, turning up the volume of the radio Jimin had build in in his living room.

"Yeah," I mumble not really convincing, "I want to go outside."

"Yoongi i am not allowed to take you out," Jungkook groans.

"Why not? I feel fine."

"Jimin will kill me if i do."

"But i want ice cream, we don't have any in the freezer," I continue, trying to get Jungkook to agree with me.

"Make sure they bury me with my games," He sighs, grabbing his wallet from the kitchen counter.

A smile covers my face as i enjoy the sun, holding the ice cream i was longing for. Jungkook had been nervously looking at his phone the entire time, probably checking the time.

"Jimin won't kill you," I reasure him, chuckling at his panicked appearance.

"Trust me he will, you better be thankful for this."

"I am, you already are being a better friend than you were before," I joke, watching him finally relax a little.

"You're not as weird as i thought you would be," He smiles, playfully hitting my shoulder, "I thought my brother was crazy for taking you home at first, but you're pretty much normal. Just don't listen to what it says and take your medicine okay?" 

"Normal?"

"Yes? Why you think you're insane?" He laughs, licking the drops of ice cream that were rolling down the cone.

"I prefer normal."