VI

Jimin p.o.v

I open the front door, letting Yoongi enter first. A smile had been covering my face ever since we left the hospital, seeing him discover the world again makes me happy. Seeing him happy makes me happy. I make my way into the living room where I place the box full of Yoongi's things onto the dining table.

"Jimin?"

"Yeah?"

"What's that?"

I turn around and see him pointing towards my piano, which was just there to collect dust at this point. I learned how to play it when I was younger, but lost interest after highschool.

"Owh, that's my piano. Wanna try to play it?" I smile, pulling him towards the large brown instrument. 

He sits down on the chair in front of it, caressing his fingers over the white piano tiles. I reach my hand out, pressing a few of the keys.

"Wow," Yoongi says, looking at the piano in shock.

He pushes his fingers down, filling the room with a high pitched sound. After pressing a few of the other keys he looks up at me, widening his eyes. 

"All of the keys make different noises? It's beautiful." 

A smile appears on his face, continuing to press the keys of the piano. I chuckle at his appearance. I pat his shoulder and slowly make my way into the kitchen, fixing myself and him a nice cup of tea. Yoongi, who was still playing around with the piano, suddenly starts laughing.

"What's so funny?" I smile turning around to see what he was up to.

"Nothing, music just makes me really happy."

His fingers slide off of the piano and rest on his lap.

"Am I really staying here with you Jimin?" 

"Yes, why? Did you think I was joking?"

"So I am living here right now?"

I nod while walking over to him, handing him one of the cups I was holding. He looks at me, the smile on his face growing ever bigger.

"Why are you doing this for me?"

"You are my favourite."

I place the blankets over Yoongi who had fallen asleep before I finished showering. He was curled up into a little ball, hugging the pillow. 

"You're cute," I chuckle, turning off the nightlight next to the bed.

Deciding I wasn't really tired yet I sit back down in the living room and turn on the tv. An action movie was playing, which I had already seen at least 10 times, but that didn't keep me from watching it. Suddenly my phone lights up, showing me I had an incoming call.

"Jungkook," It reads.

I pick up, lowering the volume of the tv.

"HYUNG!" Jungkook yells at the other side of the line.

"What do you need from me at this time?"

"Mom told me you took one of the patients in your house? Is that true?"

"I did, he's asleep. Why did mom tell you anyways?"

"Can I come over to meet him?" 

"Now?" I say annoyed.

Ever since our dad died my little brother tried to find as many excuses to stay over at my place. Mom got very depressed which caused her to have a short temper. She was doing a lot better lately, but having a kid running around who was in the middle of puberty wasn't really working well for her. So I gave him a spare key for my appartment.

"No, tommorow," He sighs.

"Sure but I might not be home when you come over, please don't scare him."

"Okay, bye Jimin!"

"Tell mom I love her," I say before ending the call.

I get up from the couch and turn off the tv, a yawn escaping my mouth. Maybe it was time for me to get some sleep too. I make my way into the bedroom and quietly crawl into bed, making sure I didn't wake Yoongi up. 

"Sleep well," I whisper, before drifting off too.