VIII

Jimin p.o.v.

I put the last few papers away in their files and close my office.

"Doctor Park?" Sohee asks, walking over to me from the reception.

"What's the matter?"

"The patient that overdosed from drugs passed away this morning," She sighs, looking at the papers she was holding.

She hands them to me, letting me quickly read over them. Seokjin had been in a coma ever since they hospitalized him there, and unfortunately he hadn't woken up again.

"I see, please file these papers, I have to run home," I say, handing the papers back to Sohee.

She nods, walking back to the reception.

After finally arriving home, I find Yoongi curled up asleep on the couch, and Jungkook playing games on my Playstation.

"Did you take care of him?" I ask him, turning the TV off.

"Yeah, I gave him his medicine and made sure he ate. You're not making me his babysitter are you?"

"No, why? Is that a problem?"

Jungkook leans in closer to me, "He's kinda freaking me out," he whispers.

I chuckle throwing my jacket off.

"Did he tell you about Taehyung?" I ask my little brother while starting to clean up the mess he made.

"Is Taehyung like a ghost? If he is I'm not visiting anymore."

"Taehyung is the voice in his head, he only doesn't admit that to himself," I explain.

Jungkook grabs his jacket and carefully slides it on, "I think he'll be fine here by himself, he seems like he doesn't need someone to look after him all day."

"What's the rush all of the sudden? Yesterday you couldn't wait to meet him, and after looking after him for less than a day he is suddenly giving you the creeps?"

"I don't know hyung, maybe you should've left him where he belongs."

I watch Jungkook leave the apartment, as if he had been waiting to do so all day.

"Am I the only one who thinks you aren't a monster," I say as I turn to Yoongi.

I kneel down on the floor next to him and brush the little strands of hair out of his face.

"You're too beautiful to be a monster," I smile to myself.

"Jimin? What's for dinner," A very tired voice calls out for me, as I finish up cleaning Jungkook's mess.

"I was thinking about ordering pizza or chicken? Which one do you prefer?" I turn around watching Yoongi walk over to me.

"Chicken," He mumbles, wiping his sleepy eyes with his fists.

"I'll order it soon, did you sleep well?"

"I did, how, uhm, was work?"

"About that, I got news about Seokjin," I sigh, knowing I had to tell him sooner or later.

"Is he okay!?" Yoongi his voice suddenly sounded more awake.

"He is in a better place now, they couldn't do anything about the damage the drugs did to his body, he passed away this morning."

He freezes in place, his eyes slowly filling with tears.

"I'm sorry, did you worry about him?"

He nods, leaning his forehead against my shoulder. My eyes widen at his sudden action. He wraps his arms around my waist, before letting out a few silent sobs. It hurt me, seeing him like that.

"It's okay to cry, I'm here, okay" I whisper, pulling him in closer.

"I didn't even like him, why do I care?!" Yoongi sobs.

I bury my face in his neck, bringing our bodies as close into the hug as possible.

"Jimin?"

"Yes Yoongi?"

He pulls out of the hug and wipes away his tears.

"Why is your heart beating so fast?"