IX

Yoongi p.o.v.

I sit down at the piano, pressing some of the keys in a pattern i came up with. Jimin just left to pick up the food we end up ordering, giving me some alone time to think. 

"What is my body doing to me?" I ask slamming my hands on the piano keys.

"He's scared of you, that's why his heart was beating like that."

"He's not, he cares about me, he said so himself."

"Lies."

I place a hand on my stomach which was acting weird. It was sort of, tickling. Like when you are nervous, only different. I close my eyes, thinking about the way Jimin comforted me. But that only made the feeling worse.

"I think I care about him too," I sigh, taking my hand off of my stomach.

"You should only care about me."

"Taehyung, just go away!"

"After everything you treat me like this, I thought we were friends."

"GO AWAY!"

At that exact moment, Jimin enters the apartment again, finding me covering my ears, in front of the piano.

"Yoongi! Are you okay?" He asks, rushing over to me.

I bury my face into my knees, trying not to cry again. Jimin kneels down next to me, placing his hand on my leg. 

"Jimin?"

"Yes, Yoongi?"

"Make him shut up."

He lifts my head out of my knees, making me look straight into his eyes.

"Yoongi? You are stronger than him. Don't let him tell you what you can and cannot do. The only way you can make him stop, is if you stand up for yourself."

"So, what he tells me isn't true? You aren't scared of me?"

"I would never be, don't believe anything he tells you."

I nod, biting my bottom lip.

"You're right, I care about you too. He's not my friend, friends don't get each other in trouble."

A smile appears on his face as he slowly cups my cheek.

"Good, now keep that in mind, okay?"

After a lot of stirring around in bed, I finally give up, I wasn't going to fall asleep anytime soon.

"Yoongi."

"No," I sigh, trying to make Taehyung go away.

"Choke him."

"What!?"

"Do it."

I turn over to my side, looking at Jimin who was fast asleep. I reach for his shoulder, lightly shaking it.

"Jimin, please wake up." I sniffle.

A dark figure creeps up behind him, bending over.

"Please Jimin wake up!" I say again, this time shaking him harder.

The figure reaches out for Jimin his sleeping body, wrapping it's hands around his neck.

"Jimin!" I cry out once more, waking him up.

He opens his eyes, looking confused as to why I woke him up.

"What's wrong," He asks.

"He was going to kill you," I sigh, seeing the black figure disappeared.

Jimin moves closer to me, wiping away one of the tears that escaped my eye.

"I won't let it hurt me, nor you. Get some sleep okay."          

I crawl over to him, placing my head onto his chest. He wraps his arms around my waist, making my stomach act up again. I really can't describe the feeling, it didn't feel wrong. It actually made me feel happy. I listen closely, hearing Jimin his heart beat just as fast as it did earlier.

"Jimin?"

"Hmmh?"

"Your heart is beating really fast again, are you sure it's because you care about me?"

"Why are you asking?" He chuckles. 

"Lie."

I close my eyes, trying to ignore Taehyung his words. He couldn't control me, and I wasn't going to let him.

"Because mine is beating faster too."