X

/Sorry for not updating for forever!!! I kinda put this story on hiatus for a while due to lack of inspiration. I will try to update it more often/

Jimin p.o.v.

"I think i'm in love," I whisper to Hoseok, one of my close friends.

"Who's the lucky one? It's not that new nurse you were so excited about is it?" Hoseok chuckles, handing me my coffee we ordered.

I shake my head, a embarrased smile covering my face.

"Come on! Tell me who it is Jimin!"

"You know Yoongi right? The guy from the hospital i told you about?"

Hoseok almost chokes on his coffee hearing me say that out loud as that same smile continues to stain my face.

"Jimin what are you smoking?"

"Shut up Hoseok, he's really cute."

I pull out my phone and show him a picture of Yoongi that i took a few days before.

"Got to admit, he is adorable," Hoseok says, agreeing with my statement.

"He just has this thing over him that makes me want to care for him, in a romantic way. I really like him Hoseok, i'm just not sure how to tell him nor if i should," I explain, my smile turning into a frown.

"You won't know how he feels if you don't tell him man, just know i support you!" Hoseok chuckles.

I take a sip of my coffee, nodding at his advice.

"Aren't you running late for work lover boy?" Hoseok adds, looking at his watch.

I check the time displayed on my homescreen.

"Shit!" I groan, waving Hoseok goodbye in a rush.

After crossing the speedlimit and racing to the hospital i arrive 30 minutes late. I grab my bag from the backseat and rush inside, finding Sohee chuckling at my clumsy entrance.

"Not to make this morning worse for you, but there's someone waiting for you in your office," She smiles, pointing down the hall.

"Thank you," I mumble, a deep sigh leaving my mouth as i make my way down the hallway.

I open my office door, quickly being welcomed by a man and a woman sitting in the chairs that face my desk.

"Goodmorning, sorry for making you wait," I apoligise to them, "Docter park," I continue introducing myself to them.

"Good to meet you, mister and misses Min," the man smiles, as i sit down in my chair.

I raise my eyebrows in suprise, questioning if what they just said i heard right.

"Min Yoongi his parents?" I ask them.

The woman nods followed by the man speaking up again.

"We came to visit him, contemplating to take him back home with us. But turns out you beat us to that."

"Yes, i took him in. I could tell him being in here wasn't helping his recovery and the past few weeks have been showing a lot of positive changes in his behaviour," I reply, slightly scared they would demand me to give him back to them.

I watch yoongi his parents nod in silence, looking over at each other.

"We would like to take him home, he must miss us a lot," miss Min smiles.

"Yoongi is at the age where we can't decide wether he stays with me or with you. It's up to him what he prefers," I explain, still slightly anxious.

"Well let's give our son a call then," mister Min says, sounding a lot less nicer.

With nerves building up inside of me i pick up the phone, dialing the number of my home phone. The phone rings a few times, Yoongi his parents staring at me in anticipation.

"Jimin?" Yoongi his voice sounds at the other side of the call.

"Yes it's me, I got your parents here with me. I think they would like to see you."

Yoongi stays silents, a few confused sighs the only thing that kept me from knowing he was still there.

"Want to invite them for dinner tonight?" I ask him, his parents eyes still frozen on me.