XVII

Yoongi p.o.v.

Jungkook and I arrive home, Jimin already sitting on the couch. I look at Jungkook who was about to pee himself, completely frozen in the door way. I started blaming myself. I knew i wasn't allowed to leave the house without Jimin, at least not until i was taking my medication properly. Telling from his face, he wasn't happy. Which made me pity Jungkook even more.

"Jungkook? Can we talk alone real quick?" Jimin his voice sounding down, almost as if something terrible had happened.

The two dissapear into the master bedroom, leaving me standing by myself. I sigh hearing the bedroom door close, knowing I would be in trouble just as much as Jungkook. I lift the plastic bag off of the floor, which i had dropped in the shock of seeing Jimin home so early. I take out the two jars of ice cream Jungkook ended up buying me, his excuse being; not having to risk his life once more. I didn't mind, besides my love for cereal i had grown to love ice cream. It doesn't only heal a soar throat it also healed my lonely and empty heart. Now i was taking the stronger meds, Taehyung barely talked to me anymore. And when he did, he didn't go further than calling me names for swallowing the pills in the first place.

A loud slam of a door stops me from putting away the ice cream into the freezer, almost making me drop in onto the floor (Which would have been a tragedy). Only nobody was leaving the room, was it the bathroom door? I started to get anxious. I wasn't able to hear anything they were saying or doing. The could have been killing each other in there and i would have no idea.

I close the freezer, the ice cream now safely placed inside of it. The TV was turned on, some weird show about half naked people on the beach playing. 

"Why do people enjoy crap like this," I sigh, changing to my favourite music channel.

It was a little of everything, but i enjoyed hearing the different genres and trying to figure out what each song meant. Most were about sex, which made me slightly sick each time i heard the lyrics.

"Then i'll be off, should i tell mom?" Jungkook says, walking calmly out of the bedroom.

"No i'll call her later, go home safely," Jimin replies, still inside the room.

I look at Jungkook who was about to leave, almost surprised he was still alive.

"You're not dead?" I whisper.

"He didn't even say anything about it," He chuckles, quickly leaving the apartment. 

Once again i was alone in the room, making me question what Jimin wanted to talk to Jungkook about. If it wasn't about me, what was it about? And why wasn't I allowed to know.

"Jimin!?" I call out, desperatly wanting a response.

"I'll be there in a minute Yoongi," He replies, still sounding upset.

I look back over at the kitchen counter, a light brown stuffed bear was still sitting on the plastic bag. I don't think i mentioned Jimin loved stuffed bears. The end of the bed was full of them. It seemed a little childish to me at first, but i started to see why he kept all of them. They gave you comfort. I often found myself falling asleep with one of them, not really realising I was still holding onto it.

While we were walking through the grocery store to get the ice cream i found the teddy bear. After begging Jungkook for five minutes if we could get it he finally gave in and got it, thinking it would be for myself. Of course it wasn't.

I get up from the couch and grab the bear off of the counter, rushing into the bedroom. Jimin was sitting on the edge of the bed, his face burried in his hands.

"I got you something," I smile, walking closer to him.

He looks up at me holding out the stuffed bear for him.

"You got me- thank you beautiful."

He called me beautiful again.

"Do you like it?" I ask nervous, hoping it was cheering him up a little.

Without a warning he pulls me onto his lap, making me gasp in surprise. He presses a kiss onto my cheek, burying his face into my neck.

"I love it Yoongi."