XIX

Yoongi p.o.v.

My fingers examine the soft fabric of a shirt hanging in the store Jimin dragged me into. I had been living in his old clothing and the few things i had back at the hospital ever since Jimin took me home, so finally being able to get something was nice.

"You like this one?" Jimin suddenly asks, startling me a little.

I turn around, seeing him holding a thin leather jacket paired with a simple white shirt underneath it.

"I found a nice pair of washed out jeans that would go perfectly with this, want to try it on?" He continues, sounding excited about his own choice.

I nod and grab the two items of clothing from his hands, making my way to the fitting room that was only a few steps away from me. I close the door behind me and take a look at myself in the mirror. Jimin had done my hair this morning, but besides that i looked like a mess. Hesitant i slide off my shirt and put on the white one Jimin had given me, quickly covering the faded bruises that covered my body. 

"Here, i hope they fit," Jimin suddenly smiles, opening the door without any warning.

I grab the pair of jeans from him, placing it on the chair beside me. I pick up the leather jacket, my eyes catching the price on the price tag.

"Is he crazy," I say, realising it was a lot of money. 

I check the price of both the jeans and the shirt, quickly counting the three prices together in my head.

"300.000,- won!?" I exclaim, dumbfounded by the price of just these three items.
(About 300 Dollars)

I sigh, putting on the remaining two things anyways. I knew he was a little extra sometimes, but this was insane. After zipping up the zipper from the jeans, that ended up fitting perfectly, i look at myself in the mirror. A chuckle leaving my lips.

I did look good in this. I looked, normal. 

"Woah, look at my handsome man!" Jimin smiles, checking out the outifit on me. 

Shy i look away from the mirror, covering my cheeks in shame.

"You look amazing beautiful," He says, reasuring me.

Beautiful again.

"Did you see the prices? It's exspensive," I pout, not wanting him to spend so much money on me.

He suddenly cups my cheek, making me look up at him.

"I couldn't care less about the price, as long as you like how it looks on you."

"I do look good," I chuckle, taking one more glance at myself in the mirror.

"In that case i'll be waiting at the cashier for you so we can pay for it.

I do as told, quickly changing out of the clothes back into my old ones. As soon as i'm stripped down to my underwear, freezing in place. The sight of my pale skin being covered in the bruises made me feel sick. Why did he do this to me, if he claimed he was my friend. What friend would hurt each other. I place my hand over the big scar on my hip, triggering the memories. He pushed me off of a brick wall i was sitting on, enjoying the sun. It caused me to make an ugly fall and cut open my hip. Everyone told me i jumped myself, which obviously wasn't true. Taehyung pushed me, he did all of this to me. He was the reason i looked this fucked up. Was he? I could never do such things to myself. Could I?