Characters♡

A/N I do not own any of these characters except from Florence, Peter and Sarah~ All credit goes to CBBC and the creators of the show. This story is based of The Dumping Ground so the plot will be similar but will vary from the programme a bit. Love - A

Name: Florence WintersNicknames: Flora/ FloAge: 15Hair Colour: GingerEye Colour: BlueRelatives: Mother~ Sarah (deceased) Father~ Peter (deceased)Backstory: Florence has been in care since she was 6 years old (For more information as to why, read p...

Nicknames: Flora/ Flo
Age: 15
Hair Colour: Ginger
Eye Colour: Blue
Relatives: Mother~ Sarah (deceased) Father~ Peter (deceased)
Backstory: Florence has been in care since she was 6 years old (For more information as to why, read prologue), the first ever care home she went to was called 'Burnywood', during her time there, she was often bullied by the other children. She got moved care homes and ever since then she started sticking up for herself, which resulted in fights and then transfers- this means that she has moved around a lot.
Personality: Despite what many people believe, Florence is actually a very happy, kind person- who is easy to get along with. She is loyal and always there for those who need help, she is extremely sporty and does well in school. In her previous schools she is always very popular, yet remains afraid to let people know her true feelings as she believes it will make her appear weak.

And obviously all of the Dumping Ground Characters