Chapter 16

A/N Hello my lovely readers, we are so close to having 1000 reads on this story- I cannot thank you all enough! Love - A

Flora's POV
An orange hue swirled amidst my eyelids as the sun slowly began to rise, its light flooding in through the windows- gently shaking me awake. Ignoring the bright colour, I gently pulled the soft blanket which was covering me closer, and snuggled into it- almost as if trying to steal the warmth it possessed. I slowly opened my eyes, only to be partially blinded by the harsh light. I quickly regained my composure and turned my head, examining the room. Memories from last night resurfaced and a slight smile crept its way onto my face. 

I must've fallen asleep down here after the programme.

In an attempt to make my way to the kitchen, I began to lift my body away from the sofa when I was pulled back by a hand. Confusion ate away at my brain. Turning around, I was met with the sleeping face of Johnny, a pink tinge crept up my cheeks as I realised that I had fallen asleep next to him.
Needing to get some breakfast, I tried to move his hand away, in an attempt to escape- this didn't work, in fact- it made his grasp tighter. A few attempts later, I decided that I was going to have to wake him.

"Johnny," I whispered, tapping his arm delicately, "You need to wake up." With no response, I continued to poke him, with my hits gradually becoming harder.

"Please Johnny," I stressed, which was again followed by a long silence. Nothing could be heard except the soft, muffled snores escaping his mouth. At the end of my tether, I poked him harder.

"Just 5 more minutes..." he replied.

"Johnny, I'm kind of trapped here." I chuckled at the tired teenager before me.

At the sound of my voice at such a close proximity, Johnny jumped and opened his eyes, slowly moving his arms away- a blush evident on his cheeks.

"Oh my, I'm so sorry Flo-" he began, before I cut him off.

"It's fine, honestly- don't worry about it," I replied, untangling myself and standing up, " I was just really hungry and you were refusing to move." I laughed.

Smiling himself, Johnny made his way towards the kitchen, I followed close behind. Grabbing some milk, he made us both a bowl of cereal and placed them on the table.

"A sorry, for trapping you earlier- Bon appetite!" He chuckled, gesturing to the bowl of coco pops lying on the table.

"Thank you, but it's okay. I should be saying sorry that I used you as a pillow." Grinning, we continued to talk whilst eating our food, at around 7 the rest of the house began to make their way downstairs.

I quickly excused myself, washing up my bowl, before running to my room and getting dressed into something more presentable, then returning downstairs as everyone was tidying away.

Skipping into the Kitchen, I jumped up onto the kitchen side, swinging my legs off the edge.
"Yeah, apparently he's arriving today," I heard Tee say.

"Whoa, wait- who's arriving?" I asked, picking up a dish cloth.

"There's a new boy, and he's supposed to be here before lunch." She nonchalantly replied.

"And why didn't I know about this?" I questioned, raising one eyebrow.

"Mike told us yesterday, I think you'd fallen asleep. Talking about that, you looked quite cosy with my brother on the sofa last night." She winked.

Almost choking on my own saliva, I replied- "Why didn't you wake me up?"

"You just looked so peaceful, I couldn't." She joked.

Rolling my eyes, I slid off the cabinet.
"See you later Tee."

☆Time Skip☆

I was randomly strumming away on my guitar when the sound of the doorbell echoed throughout the house- a few minutes later followed by a shout for us to all gather downstairs. The new boy must be here.
I placed my guitar back on my bed and made my way down the stairs- only to be greeted my a large group of people, all talking loudly.
"QUIET!" I heard Mike shout. Everyone instantly stopped talking and turned towards him, "I would like you all to meet Ryan, he will be staying with us."

A/N OOOHHHH. Ryan's here! What would you like me to do with his character? Should he be friends with Flora or not? All ideas will be given credit. Leave a comment with any suggestions! Lots of love - A