Chapter 3

A/N  Connor Byrne as Mike Milligan
Amy-Leigh Hickman as Carmen Howle
Phillip Graham Scott as Harry Jones
Mia Mckenna-Bruce as Tee Taylor
Miles Butler-Hughton as Tyler Lewis
Kia Pegg as Jody Jackson
Sarah Rayson as Floss Guppy
Reece Buttery as Mo Michaels
Stacy Liu as May-Li Wang
Kasey McKellar as Bailey Wharton
Akuc Bol as Kazima Tako
Joe Maw as Johnny Taylor
Nelly Currant as Toni Trent
Gwen Currant as Billie Trent
Sage as Mischief
Ruben Reuter as Finn MacLaine
Love - A

Flora's POV
After the strange incident, we continued walking down the hall, until we reached a large room filled with a TV, Pool table, sofas, a computer and a variety of games- it was really nice. Sitting upon one of the sofas was a girl with Dark Brown hair wearing pink, she was really pretty. Next to her sat a coloured girl who was reading a book, seemingly very engrossed in whatever story it was. Eventually, she looked up, realising there was more people in the room.

"Hi, I'm Kazima"

"And I'm Carmen, I love your hair! The flower crown is so cute!" She complimented, running towards me.

"Thank you, I'm Flora, I have more in my room if any of you ever want to borrow one." I smiled.

"Really? Oh my gosh thank you so much!"
Next to me Tee was looking around the room, "Where is everybody?" She asked.

"In the garden, playing football." Kaz replied. I turned to Tee,
"Please, please, please can we go play? I love sport, football is my favourite!" I screeched. Laughing, Tee nodded her head and led me out the door to the garden. It was full of people, all heights, genders, ages, standing on the grass. I saw Johnny among them and waved. Tee and I ran towards the group.

"Hey guys this is Flora, she's new." She exclaimed. This was followed by a variety of welcoming responses. In turn, I was introduced to all of the children, after the final introduction, a little boy holding a cuddly giraffe ran up to me.

" My names Harry," he held up his teddy giraffe," and this is Jeff."

I smiled, "nice to meet you Harry, and you Jeff!" I smiled and gave him a hug.

"Do you want to play football Flora?" He asked.

"I'd love too, if that's okay with everyone else." Looking around, everyone was nodding so I looked at Tee, who was talking to Carmen, who must have followed us outside. Suddenly, I felt a tap on my back, spinning around- I was faced with a boy in a football kit, he was standing there smirking.

" As long as you don't mind losing." He laughed.

I took another step towards him, "bring it." I replied, wiping the smirk off of his face. Everyone oohed. Someone shouted  "Bailey just got told", so I'm assuming that was 'football kit boys' name.

"Girls versus Boys" Bailey stated.

"It's on. " I smirked.

We got into our teams and sorted out positions, little did they know, I used to play for the county team, as well as the school team. So far, I'm really enjoying it here, I feel like I fit in- everyone's really welcoming, but it's time to show them what I can do.
The game starts and I run towards Tyler who has the ball, I tackle him, earning myself the ball; dribble towards the goal, do a few skills around Mo, pass to Jody. Jody starts running with the ball, I run along the other side, she passes it to me, I run towards Johnny, do a rainbow flick over him, control the ball once again and go towards the goal. I'm actually doing this, I really need to make a good impression. I can hear people shouting 'shoot' at me but I can see one of the twins in a better position to strike at the goal, I pass it to her and she scores. Everyone on my team starts screaming and runs to hug me. My ears are filled with compliments, people telling me how good I was. I allow a small smile to creep up onto my lips and I thank everyone, congratulating Billie on her goal.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see the boys team approaching; Harry runs up to me and gives me the biggest hug, "Jeff thinks you were incredible," I smile and reply, "Tell Jeff thank you." And pull out of the hug.

"You're better than Bailey, you are really good AND actually pass" said Mo.

"Who knew, you have some skills," someone said, I turned to them and was faced with Johnny.

"I'll take that as a compliment." I smiled, he pulled me into a hug and said, "you should".

Exiting the hug, I see Tee standing next to Bailey pointing at us, a blush automatically rises to my cheeks and I walk towards them, I need to speak to Bailey.

" Good job, you played well" I complimented him. He gave me a side hug,
"You weren't bad yourself, almost as good as me," I rolled my eyes but didn't say anything, from the sounds of it, that's the best compliment I'm going to get.

Tee's POV
Whilst we were playing football, I watched Flora do all of her skills, she was honestly incredible! All eyes were on her. We were all lost for words, it was beautiful to watch. Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed my brother watching someone intently, I followed his gaze- he was watching Flora. I called his name, he turned towards me whilst I raised my eyebrow, smiling. His cheeked tinted red, he scowled and looked away, carrying on with the game. A few minutes later, Flora was dribbling towards him, he went to tackle her and she did a rainbow flick over his head. His eyes widened in shock and he stood there like a deer in the headlights. Suddenly, cheering started to erupt and we had scored- I hugged Flora and then left to talk to Bailey; we were having a conversation about the game when I saw Johnny hugging someone. I could tell from the flower crown who it was, I smiled and motioned for Bailey to look, he laughed at the blush on her cheeks. She walked towards us and I could fully see the look on my older brothers face.

He had a crush!