Chapter 1

Carly P.O.V

My wolf, Alaska howled in excited as she realised today was the day. 'God Dammit Alaska can't you turn it down a notch. I am gonna get a head ache' I said to my wolf. She simply growled at me and told me to hurry and go find my mate.

Yes today is my 18th Birthday and I am finally able to find my mate. All wolves are able to start to finding there mates at the age of 18. Hence my wolf is begging me to get out of bed and start my day. You never know who it could be, so I am a little worried. 'Get up Carly NOW!' My wolf howled. I rolled my eyes and jumped out of bed.

I jumped into the shower and put on my clothes which consist of some booty shorts since it was like 25 degrees out there and I paired that with a white crop top slipping on some converses. Today I decided to put on a little makeup and perfume. I mean if I did meet my mate I wanted to give the right impression and not look like I just got out of bed which isn't a pretty sight. Trust me.

As I grabbed my bag and skipped downstairs I saw my mother in an apron making some pancakes. "Morning mum" I said as I hopped into the breakfast bar. She turned around with a big smile and showered me with kissed and hugs. "Aww my baby is all grown up now" she whispered and started welling up "And soon your gonna want to move out with your mate". I sighed and hugged her "Mum ... I might not even meet him today. Plus even if I do I won't be leaving anytime soon. Don't cry. Not on my birthday mum". I suddenly felt arms around us. "Honey it's ok calm down. Our little girl isn't going anywhere" my dad said with a growl. He is an Alpha and my mum is Alpha female so they are very possessive over each other an me and my siblings. Speaking of my siblings ... "HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY SIS" my older brother Mason yelled as he charged his way to our family hug. I giggled and opened my arms for him. "Thanks Mas". " Ok let's get you to school Carly ... The family have decided we are going to do presents at the ball tonight" Mason explained. I nodded and smiled. My parents were organising a ball for me so that I could find my mate. All kinda of ranks from different packs in different countries where coming.

As we drove to school I saw a group of people hanging outside near the gate. They looked new and smelt different. They must be the people who are going to attended the ball tonight. My dad offered the minors that were coming education. They were only gonna be here for a bit. So many new people. Many people bowed there heads in respect to me and my brother.

Suddenly I caught the smell of something sweet and alluring. 'MATE!' Alaska cried. I frantically looked around and saw the back of a man with blonde hair and a broad back. Even from the back he looked great. As I pushed myself from the crowd I lost sight of my mysterious mate and when I reached where he was standing his scent was strong. I sniffed it and felt myself immediately go at ease. 'Go find him' my wolf howled. 'All in good time, Alaska ... All in good time.'

-------------------
(There is a pic of Carly at the top ^)

Some people may kill me for where I left it but ... Oh well. I was a little bored so decided to crack on with my other book that I am doing along side My Player Mate. Go check it out and enjoy !

Love Sonia xx