Chapter 12

Carly P.O.V

After getting changed into my cute outfit, I put on a little mascara and some a dark berry lipstick as I left him hair down not bothering to tie it up to get it out of my face. Reece yelled my name from downstairs as I rolled my eyes and told him to shut up and I was going to take as long as I needed. You can't let boys tell you what to do. Grabbing a nice bag I slipped in my phone and purse into it as I hopped downstairs to see Hayley on her phone texting away as Reece was talking to her about something. She giggled a little looking up at him and smiled. Is that woman mad? No way she is getting my boy! I will be having words with both of them separately. No way I am being side bitch again. Blake was dressed up a little leaning on the wall looking up at the ceiling until his attention was refocused on me when I coughed and now everyone looked at me.

Silence fell for about 10 seconds until Reece coughed and said "Hurry up Cece and get down here" he said as he held a hand out for me as I slipped my hand into his comfortably. My eyes for some reason were still on Blake's as he looked at me just as intently when Hayley laughed a little awkwardly and held his hand saying "Let's get this double date started!" I rolled my eyes saying "When will she just shut up. If I have to here this all night I will sow her mouth up". She pretended to ignore me but I could tell she was hurt from her eyes. Jeez I am a bitch. Oh well. I was about to open the front door when my father walked in saying "Hello kids ... now where are all you going?"

"Hey Mr Gibbs, we were just gonna go out to the carnival ... you know to get out of the house and stuff since it's getting boring in here" Reece explained on our behalf as my father nodded when Blake suddenly intervened saying "Yes sir ... it's a double date". I immediately gritted my teeth and gave him a scowl as he gave me a confused look. Obviously he didn't know my father was blind to our little fuel and me 'dating' Reece. "A date huh? So are you with my little princess now Alpha Blake?" My father said teasingly as he folded his arms and smirked. I rolled my eyes saying "No dad, Reece is my boyfriend" I corrected as I pulled him by his arm to kiss him on the cheek. To be honest I wanted to avoid telling other people such as my parents and the elders because these lie will continue spinning and when this all stops it will be a big mess to explain. But now I was kinda forced to tell him since Blake opened his big gob. My father nodded saying "Well then have fun kids and be safe princess. I can pick you up when your ready if you want?" He offered. I gave him a smile shaking my head replying "Reece can drive dad, he will drop us off". I didn't want to continue with this conversation since everyone was looking at us. I hugged my father as I made my way outside the door to the Reece's car.

Reece and the other pair followed closely as we got into the Range Rover. The ride was quite quiet as I looked down playing with the denim on my shorts. Reece being Reece tried to make conversation as I blocked him out. Soon I saw some flashing lights down the road as I smirked. Finally! Once Reece parked up we made our way to the Ticketmaster and cashed in to get some tickets. We split them and I handed them out. I practically threw them at Hayley who threw me a scowl. I gave them to Blake as my hand brushed his ever so gently. Sparks flooded my arm as I froze a little. I can't keep doing this but my wolf I screaming at me. 'Claim him. End all of this silly behavior!' She begged as I shook my head and gave him the tickets as I moved on to Reece.

Reece took the tickets as he announced "Let's go on the Ghost ride!". Hayley quickly nodded and said "Yes I agree". Hmmm is there something going on between them? Once again I didn't like one of Reece's ideas. "Nope let's do something else". "Well you and Blake can do something else and me and Hayley will meet you later" he said not giving any other options. Blake frowned and talked to Hayley as I heard whispers such as "What? No we will go together since we are a couple?" And "It's just one ride Blake, chill". I turned to Reece just as equally as confused as Blake. "What are you doing? Our plan is going out of the window" I whispered/shouted. "I am doing what's right for both of us". It took me a while to process it as I looked down trying to decipher this double meaning but by then both Reece and Hayley had gone. Blake stared at me for a while as he asked "Well then, what a ride do you wanna go?" --------------------

(Carly's Outfit ^^^)
Hello guys! I'm back with a mother update as you can see. For my next update I hope to include Blake's P.O.V so I can switch it up a little. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I am sorry it took a while. Comment and Vote x

Love Sonia xoxo