Chapter 10

Carly P.O.V

Once my lips were on his my wolf practically was yelling in happiness in my ear. I felt at ease as all my anger, fear and sadness disappeared after this kiss. For some reason it took him a while to kiss me back. Probably from the shock that I was even kissing him right now. I smirked proudly at myself as I flipped him over so I was in charge. I was naturally an alpha and dominant so I pushed him down on the bed and took advantage of the fact that this would be the only time I would kiss him so I deepened the kiss further. My lips lingered around his jaw line. Sure I was a virgin but I knew how to kiss. I pulled away a little to look at him as he bit his lip looking happy. I dived in for another kiss which he happily responded to and tugged on my top. I knew exactly what he wanted as I pulled away shaking my head. "No no mister ... your only here for another couple of days and then your gone with your mate, Hayley" I sneered as I pulled away and got up to be pulled down into his chest.

I was still on top but now instead of straddling him my body was on his. "You don't get it Carly. I want you but I need her" he muttered as he pulled my neck to his head to sniff. I pushed away disgusted. "You NEED her?" I explained suggestively as I now straddled his waist. My mind immediately went to a sexual side. He needs her for sex? Was I not enough? My brain thought as my wolf whimpered sadly. In contrast I was fuming. How could he talk about another female like that in my face. Sure we were enemies but this was another level. "No no I didn't mean it like th .." he started as I put my hand up to silence him and said "Shut up!" As I got up. I didn't want him to spit lies at me. My hand pressed on his chest so I could get up as he wrapped his hands on my wrist saying "Let me speak dammit!" He ordered as I shook my head and straggled against him.

He rolled us over so he was on top. His alpha came out as he grinned and smirked at the sight of me underneath. That disgusting pig. I said as my wolf blushed. "Of course I don't keep her around for the sex. I'm sure your 10 times better babe" he said as he sighed knowing he just gave away that he has done it with her. Of course it broke me as I looked away from him. I wasn't gonna break down in front of this pig. "You really know how to ruin the mood Blake" I muttered as he fumbled around on his words saying "I just ... it's just that ... ugh". He was coming up with an explanation to not further anger me. "Don't make me do this ..." I warned smirking. He gave me a very confused look and tried to think what I was going on about. For the second time my leg went up to his area as I kneed him and he let go of my wrist falling down on the floor groaning and cupping the area.

Getting of the bed I looked over my shoulder saying "I most defiantly am not giving up you barstard!" I was soon out of that room and made my way downstairs and saw Hayley with a towel around her body smiling at me. I gave her a sarcastic smile and wave as I walked past her. "Have you seen Blake?" She asked as she frowned a little with a crease in her forehead. She was confused on why I disliked her. I rolled my eyes as I turned around putting on the fakest smile ever and said "Oh yeh he is in my room with some broken balls". Her eyes widened as I laughed and walked away.

Blake P.O.V

I was on the floor cupping my Crown Jewels after my darling mate kicked me. She was so hot when she was angry and my wolf most definitely loved it. I should be pissed at her but it was kinda my fault. I sighed as my body froze when I heard my girlfriend Hayley yell my name. "Blake ? Baby?" She called out as I got up and fixed my pants and winced a little standing up pretending like nothing happened.

Hayley was in a towel and walked over to me mumbling sorry for her behavior before. I told her it was ok as my arms went around her. Normally I would be happy to have her close but my body was in disgust at myself for doing this. Carly's was now affecting me. I looked down as she frowned as she was looking at my area. Did Carly tell her? Inside I was panicking but I put on a facade as I said "Babe you ok?" She nodded slowly looking up saying "Why does Carly dislike us?" She asked as I put my head on hers mumbling "I have no idea". But oh boy I do.

Carly P.O.V

Sitting in my fathers office I was searching for his contacts through files. Father had mentioned him to me many times so I going to exploit the source. I finally found the file as I pulled it out and place it on the oak table picking up the phone punching in the numbers leaning back on the leather chair smiling. As the call went through and a male responded I replied "I want as much information about Blake Stone Parson and Hayley Rose Woodside"
------------------------
Carly's bedroom^^^

Wow Carly is getting deep into this! A quick update for the week ahead. Hope you all likes it. When shall I update next? Comment and vote please xoxo

Love Sonia xxxx