Chapter 4

Carly P.O.V

I paced up and down my room thinking about what I should where. This was stage 1 of my grand plan. You see since I saw my dear mate with miss prissy I have been livid with rejection and jealousy. So I designed the plan to make him pay just as much. Simple. Make him jealous and see how HE likes it. The thought made me smirk as I picked up a dress from my mothers closet and raised an eyebrow at her. She rolled her eyes and smiled saying ' I had the curves and everything back in the day honey just not anymore since I am growing old. My mother said sighing. My father truffled saying 'No babe your definitely do' as he hugged his wife and kissed her. I watched my parents envying them a little and sighed. Why couldn't I have a fairy tale like that? I wondered.

I slipped on my dress in my own room and the maids did my make up and hair. Once I was done my super protective brother growled saying 'too much showing Carly'. I rolled my eyes and said ' it's my birthday so you can't boss me around' and folded my arms. He chuckled and said 'You will be 80 and I will still look out for you and be just as controlling'. I giggled and held his hand as we both walked out as the guard introduced us. Once he announced our presence all eyes were on us and I noticed the males lustful looked and the girls spying with envy. I flicked my hair enjoying the moment but wanted to see my mates reaction so scanned the crowd to find him with one arm around his girlfriend and his face in her neck affectionately. I was bubbling with anger but held it in as I kept my cool and walked down the stairs holding onto my brother tightly. He noticed something wasn't right and gave a questioning look as I brushed it off. My eyes fixed on my mate as he lifted his head and looked at me now with large widened eyes. I smirked and looked away to other males who bowed there heads also smirked back.

I breathed out finally as I got down the stores and got to the bar asking for some drinks. As I down a drink my mother and father came towards us and congratulated me. Mother started crying again as my father hushed her and took her away. My brother smelt something and said 'Gimme a sec ... I'll  be back', so now I was left alone looking at my mate enjoying another's company when a power alpha maybe a couple of years older than me asked me to join him for the first dance. I accepted smiling and held his hand and shoulder as we moved to the live music. People watched us and either scowled or smiled. I heard a large growl from my mate and smirked as I leaned into the alpha. Sure I felt bad for using him but it needed to be done. The alphas hand lowered down my back to my bum and settled there as the song finished and I excused myself saying I needed the rest. As I made my way to a private balcony I saw my mates angered face.

'Well you sure do know how to anger me don't you Carly' Blake said as he pressed his chest on my back and held my hands from behind me as I looked up at the moon and gasped.
---------------
Carly's Black dress ^

Another chapter update. I do enjoy writing this book but I dunno if it's what you wanna see. Should I continue guys ? Next chapter is next week x

Love Sonia xx