Chapter 3

Carly's P.O.V

He stalked towards us and I backed away from Reece. I then realised that he had a powerful aura coming from him. Wow he must be and alpha. Me and Reece were obviously thinking the same thing as we both bowed our heads in respects. I felt his fingers on my chin making me look up at him. His golden blond hair that fell onto his forehead and gave him a 'I just woke up and still look sexy' look. His jaw was well defined and a deep masculine tan that make him look gorgeous. He had a great athletic body with a 6 pack that was evident through his tight white top. All the girls were probably eye raping him. The idea of another woman lusting for my mate made me angry and a growl escaped my lips. Lastly I looked at his cold blue eyes. I wasn't expecting that. Usually when you see your mate you see love and lust in there eyes. But my mates feelings were masked by the cold look. Maybe he didn't want us? My wolf whimpered.

Reece coughed awkwardly and gave me a confused look. Arms encircled my waist and pulled me to a rock hard chest. "Mate ... MINE!" He growled at Reece. Reece gave me a sad look and glared at the mysterious alpha mate. "Pup I am warning you now. You touch, speak or even look at my mate I will snap you like a stick" he explained as he brought me closer trying to mask his scenes on me. Damn he is possessive but all alphas are. My eyes widened when i processed what he just said to Reece. Reece gave him a hard look and left. He immediately let me go and said "Mate, don't speak, touch or think of another man or I will hunt him down and kill him. Your my mate and I don't intent to share" he said as he sniffed my scent and calmed down. "Are jealous Alpha?" I teased him and smirked. "Of course not, I simply am protecting what's mine" he scoffed. Ouch that hurt.

Suddenly the bell rang signalling that it was the end of lunch and class time. As I grabbed my bag I said "My name is ...". As I looked up he has disappeared ... Again! That is probably something that I am gonna have to talk to him about in our next conversation. As I headed to class his face popped into my head. He was so handsome a complete jerk and crazy possessive.

The day had ended at school and I headed to my brother car. I saw Reece walking to his car and I ran after him. I had to apologise. "Reece!" I shouted. He turned around and smiled. "Hey Carl's. What's up?" "So um ... I just wanted to apologise for my mates behaviour. He is an alpha and really possessive and I guess he got the wrong idea" I explained. He chuckled and nodded. " It's ok Carl's ... I have to go now and get ready for the ball. See you there" he said and sped off. I sighed with relief and walked back to Mason's car when I bumped into a girl.

"Oh I am so sorry ... I am so clumsy" she said as she squeaked and bowed  her head. "It's fine ... Um I am Carly" I introduced myself. She smiled and replied " I am Hayley". I shook her hand. "I have to get going it was nice to meet you Hayley" "Likewise Alpha Carly".

Once I got into the car my eyes followed Hayley and I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Hayley had her arm wrapped around my mate and started kissing him. He smiled and pecked her lips. I growled. "Mason who is that?" I asked my bother. He was in charge of the guest list and organising the ball so he will know. "Oh that's Alpha Blake and his girlfriend Luna Hayley. Rumours say that she isn't his mate but they have been together for 2 years now and look pretty solid. They are a cute couple" he explained. All I saw was red. He chose HER to be his Luna. He was all possessive over me talking to a male yet he has a girlfriend. My own brother even agreed that they were good together. Oh wait till I get my revenge on you Alpha tonight.
-----------

(Pic of the Unknown alpha^)

Hey guys back with another update. I hope you like it. Vote and comment pls.

Love Sonia xxx