Chapter 7

Carly P.O.V

Once he said "punishment time ...", my eyes averted to his lips which wore a smirk. I gulped and tried pushing on his rock hard, muscular chest but it didn't make a difference. He continued his assault as he pinned both of my hands to my bedroom wall with one of his large hands. Blake used his other hand to trace my curves and grasped my ass. He looked down at my eyes and bit his own lip. That's when I lost my control and my wolf took a little control by my legs wrapped themselves around his waist as he gripped my ass now. He looked at me with a raised eyebrow. "So much for not wanting anything to do with me ..." he teased as he kissed up and down my neck, occasionally sucking to create more hickeys to the collection on my neck. I moaned a little and my hands were taken out of his grip as they made their way to his dark brown hair, tugging on it gently. His hand that was on my bum now left it and slapped down on it. I hissed and looked at him frowning. He smirked saying "You have been a bad girl and bad girls need punishments." He explained himself as he spanked me 9 more times as he counted and then said "All done princess. You handled that well so I think it's time for a little reward." He pressed himself onto me as he tugged on my top slowly unbuttoning it. Sense came back to me as I pushed away saying "stop ... we can't do this and you know it". He groaned as he pulled away saying "As much as I care for Hayley ... I need you and you need me. We are mates." I shook my head saying "your with her not me so stay away Blake ... don't wreck my life even more." I saw a flash of hurt pass through his eyes as he backed away a little. "If you what it to be like that then fine ... but don't expect me to be courteous to you. I will play your game and tease you as much as you are willing to tease me and when I play a game babe ... I always win. So no more Mr Nice guy, game on" Blake said as he left the room.

Blake P.O.V

I knew what I said hurt her but I was just as hurt. I get that she is upset that I have Hayley but she does understand why I am with her. Sure I have tried explain it to her but she pushes me away from hurt. I had enough and snapped at her. Trust me I meant every word. If she plays with me, I will do the same thing. Bring it on, Carly.

Carly P.O.V

Once he was gone I cussed and fell back onto my bed. I heard the party still go one and by around 1 o'clock the noises died down. Slipping my black dress off, I headed towards the bathroom and made a warm bath for myself and slipped in. My head was placed on the side of the bath as I wiggled my toes and shut my eyes to separate myself from this sticky situation. After a good 10 minute relaxation in the tub, I cleansed my skin and wash my hair. Once I was down rinsing off and got out of the bath; I took a pink fluffy towel and dried down. I slipped on my slippers making my way down and put on some pj shorts and top that had flowers on them. The time was around 2:30 am and I was starving.

I smirked as I made my way down stairs into the kitchen and looked in one of the freezers for the ice cream. Once I found some Ben and Jerry's cookie dough I took the whole tub and made my way to living room. I sat down next to the raging fire and ate my ice cream. Flicking through memories of today made me start to cry with out knowing. "Carly ?" Someone called out. I then came back to reality and whipped my cheeks from the tears which now ran down them. I turned away putting on a fake smile saying "Yes?" It was dad. He sat down on the sofa saying "What's up princess?" I shook my head and frowned replying "nothing dad. I'm fine ... why?" I knew I was a shitty liar but I liked to give it a shot. "Because, munchkin, you eat ice cream when ever your upset and hungry. So you must be upset about SOMETHING" he exaggerated as I laughed and sat next to him saying "Boy troubles" was my short reply hopping he would press on about it. I really did love my dad and I would love to tell him but I knew it would benefit him or me by telling him. He would end up ripping Blake's head off or something so I didn't really wanna tell him. Sure Blake was a jerk but he was my mate. If he was hurt, it would hurt me too. My dad got the message and nodded saying "Well if it gets worse then I am always here to talk to. I can either shut my mouth and listen or if your in the mood for advise I am here either way. " he said wrapping his arms around me. I hugged him back and smiled letting a few tears fall. He rubbed my back soothingly. "Love you ..." I mumbled into his shoulder as he chuckled saying "love you too princess."
-----------------------

Woke up this morning and felt like writing so there ya go. Comment and vote.
Love Sonia xxx