Chapter 8

Carly P.O.V

After a couple of hours of watching some Disney films and my father comforting me I soon dozed off into a deep sleep thinking about my current situation and wondering if it could possibly get worse.

My thoughts were confirmed the following morning when I woke up with a noise in the kitchen. I looked at the time and frowned noticing it was quiet early 7:00. I flung the covers off my body as I stood up quickly and stumbled back a little dizzy. I groaned as I walked into the kitchen to find the source of this manic morning.

Hayley stood there smiling and was trying to make some pancakes with my mate. Of course. I was a little confused about why there were in my house and not in their hotel or where ever the he'll they were staying. He playfully put some syrup on her nose and licked it off. Hayley smirked at him and bit her lip. That b**** was egging him on. Not that he needed her encouragement. I rolled my eyes as they kissed each other deeply for a while. He truly was out to hurt me now. My wolf cried out in pain as I looked away not being able to bear it.

'I told you so Alaska ... he doesn't give a damn about us. It was always her and always will be her." My words to my wolf hurt her as she knew I was right and cried out in pain finding it hard to face the truth. My eyes watered as I cussed at myself. I, on the other hand, will not let him win. He won't tear me down. I composed myself and looked up as he continued his assault to her. Gripping her her ass and kissing down her neck. I gagged as I walked in and saw the food burning. I sat down and coughed loud enough for them to hear me as they pulled away. Hayley blushed like crazy and hid her face in Blake's chest. I rolled my eyes as Blake's attention was on me and flashed my a perfect smirk. He is starting a war. "Food is burning" I muttered sounding disinterested in their previous event which was the complete opposite of what I was actual feeling.

Hayley cussed and pulled away from Blake, switching off the gas. She looked around at the burnt food and cussed looking at me. "I am so sorry Carly ... I just ..." she stuttered as I cut her off saying "I am fully aware of what you were doing ..." as I narrowed my eyes. She looked away in embarrassment. Blake threw me a cold look as he hugged her but she pulled away saying "It won't happen again ..." "It better not" I warned her "My father is not the forgiving type". I kept spitting out lies to spook her and him. Hayley nodded quickly as she threw away the burnt food and continued saying how sorry she was. I dismissed her.

Moment later Reece walks in and nodded at both Blake and Hayley before hugging me from behind. I lead him to the couch in the living room. I put on an exaggerate smile and giggled as I turned around to kiss him on the lips. Reece was taken back a little but it was barely visible. He soon kissed me back as he and I both felt Blake's burning gaze on us as it grew a little fierce as Reece pulled me closer. We had a open plan kitchen and living room so they could see us. I saw Hayley shift uncomfortably and Blake ready to kill Reece. I pulled away and pecked his lips once more before pulling away and cuddling his chest in his lap. Reece smiled and kissed my forehead before rubbing my side comfortingly acting well. I heard Hayley whisper "Maybe they are mates ?" Blake's cold gaze turned colder if that's even possible "Yeh ... maybe they are". Shit ... does that mean he is going to reject me? Maybe I am going to far.
------------------
Another chapter finally! Sorry for the wait loves! Vote and comment on how you feel the book is going👍🏼💕 💕 Update soooon x
Love Sonia xxx