Chapter 5

Blake's hard chest against me made me wanna just tremble to the ground and give into him. I bit my lip and tried tugging away from him iron grip around my wait but he just held me in place more firmly every time I tried to get away. "Don't try escaping babe ... Your mine!" He pulled my hair to the side as it cascaded to my other shoulder. That is when I felt his breath more prominent on my neck as it fanned me. I bit my lip as a shiver erupted from me and from the intensity of the breaths I guessed that he was getting closer. His lips were getting closer to my neck as I subconsciously tilted my head to the side to give him more access and fell back into his chest wanting more. He got the idea as he placed his warm, plump lips on my neck and started sucking when I gripped onto hid large, muscular arm that was around me to stabilise me. My eyes shut as moans started to escape from my lips. My wolf howls in pleasure and smirked at the back on my mind. He smirked in happiness and when he heard me moan and bit my lip from the pleasure he created. He continued sucking and kissing my neck up and down until I felt him soon pull away.

I shouldn't have let him do that. I looked down to my neck and place my own cold fingers over the freshly created dark purple hickeys. Fuck! I cussed to myself as I opened my eyes. That barstard! He did this on purpose. He must have read my thoughts as he leaned on the wall saying "It had to be done Carly ... I couldn't let those filthy unmated males take what's mine. Especially that idiot friend of yours " Those words made my wold howl in happiness and wag her tale but I was beyond furious. "You have now right to call me yours Blake! Your perfectly making Hayley yours! You know what ... You and Hayley can go fuck yourself and leave me alone. I can do whatever I want cause you chose her over me and NEVER insult my friends again!" I practically screamed to him. I wasn't in the right mind as the normal version of me would never say such things but I was blinded by anger and jealousy. I could see him smiling with a little bit of pride in his eyes but then when he realised I disrespect him his wolf took over. I was pinned the the wall he previously leaned on and looked at me dead in the eye with his piercing black eyes indicating his wolf was in control. "Don't disrespect me ... Mate or no mate you will obey me and respect my decisions and judgments."

I was about to push him off when he came down and smashed his lips on mine. My wolf took over and gripped the back on his neck pulling him closer and kissed him back with just the right amount of passion. He gripped my waist securing me close to his own body. He would pull away often whispering sweet nothings in my ear such as "Your mine" and "I will protect you". My heart was confused on what to feel for Blake but my mind was telling me to stay clear. After all, he did have a girlfriend and that fact that she wasn't a bitch made its worse.

As that realisation hit me, he was still kissing me when I pulled my leg up to where the sun don't shine. He backed off and fell onto his knees cupping himself in pain. I let a giggle escape my lips but when he growled I took the chance to sneak out of the balcony and back into the ballroom.

I saw Hayley approach me smiling. My wolf wanted to attack her but I managed to calm her down. Calm your shit Alaska .... I said to her. She took what's ours she whined. I sighed in response. "Happy birthday Carly .... It's a pleasure to be here" she handed me a present as I thanked her. "No the pleasure is all mine Luna Hayley." She smiled and said "No need for that ... I am not the official Luna so Hayley is chill". God there is nothing I can fault with this girl! I gritted my teeth and put on a fake smile when Blake came over smiling as if nothing happens and smoothly wrapped his arm around Hayley's waist. She smiled as she turned away from me to kiss MY mates lips. I bit lip to stop a growl escaping. She pulled away saying ' Blake ... This is Carly. The birthday girl". Blake smiled at her and held a hand out for me. God he is such a jerk. How could he! "Pleasure to meet you Carly" I simply nodded at him and averted my eyes. Hayley frowned obviously oblivious to what was between us.

That's when I smiled and leaned up to Blake's ear saying "If I was you ... I would watch your back and be cautious" and I strutted away in my dress. He looked stunned but composed himself again. I chuckled and felt arms around me. It was Reece. Thank GOD!
-----------------------
Ball room for Carly's birthday ^
Hey guys ... Another update is here. I hope you all like it. What did ya thing? I tried to write more than usual cause I had spare time.
Love Sonia xxx