Chapter 9

It was midday when me and Reece were on the couch cuddling up as I watched Tangled. Reece on the other hand was secretly on his phone begging for me to switch of the Disney movie which I obviously refused. Once the film was over he smiled as he got up and stretched a little groaning "Finally!" He snatched the remote off me as he put on a horror film, The Conjuring. "That's it I'm out of here" I yelled as I threw his large arms off me and he laughed not bothering to follow me.

I shrugged and walked to the window to open it was I noticed how sweaty I was. "You have to be kidding me" I groaned as I saw Blake and that stupid brat Hayley swimming and were practically grouping each other. "Reeecccce!" I moaned to gain his attention on me. "They are in the pool. Can we tease them back please" I asked as Recce didn't respond. I walked over to now a sleeping boy. "Great" I sighed as I lied my head low. "You fat lump" I yelled as a joke and he responded with "I am not!" "Ok ok your a fat LAZY lump". He groaned "Shut up" as I chuckled walking away.

Running over to the back door I saw Sindra, Hayley's godmother, who passed me and bowed a little in respect of my alpha title. I nodded in appreciation when she pulled me to the side saying "Child ... I know what is going on between you and Blake and I only have one thing to say" she whispered and I nodded thinking she will back me up. Instead She said "Back off ... Hayley deserves the Alpha Female position. She is fully ready for her responsibility in life. I trained the girl myself. She is not some prissy, stuck up Alpha female. She is what BLAKE needs. So don't get in her way!" As she walked off with a cold shoulder. My head sank lower which was unusual for me. I would have shouted at her but part of me believed it was right.

Well that dampened my mood. Originally I was going to torment Blake and Hayley but now with Reece asleep and Sindra's wierd warning I choose to go to my room and have some alone time.

My head was in between two pillows and blocked me out from the rest of the world. That is until I hear his voice.

Blake P.O.V

I saw my 'mate' run up the stairs after having some alone time with that asshole Reece. She looked distressed to say the least so I pulled away from Hayley as she continuously tried kissing my lips. I managed to duck and dive. "Babe ... I need to sort something out" I said as I pushed her away and waded through the water to the shallow end. I got out as I hear her whine "Baby ... but its our together day. You promised!" She yelled as she now had a red face. My hand went up to my forehead, shaking my head "I have business to deal with" I justified as I dried down my chest. "Well then don't bother coming to me later then!" She yelled as she swam around.

My feet led me straight to my mates room. "Carly?" I called out as I saw her face down in her bed. "Well that's a sexy position." I joked as I saw her rise and looked over  at me rolling her eyes. "What do you want?" She barely muttered as she got up to sit Indian style on her bed.

I leaned on the door frame saying "Given up princess?" She scoffed and rolled her head back saying "You wish" she muttered. She didn't look like she was up for an argument now so I chose another route. I noticed her eyes trail down to my semi wet chest including my abs. She licked her lips and gulped. My wolf instantly responded and I walked towards the bed as I saw her eyes widen. I trapped her with my arms down onto her bed saying "You little stunt with that Reece guy was very .... very naughty of you". Carly shut her eyes and stuck her fingers in her ears as she tried to block my seduction out but I kissed down her neck and sucked gently to create small hickeys like before. Groaning she muttered "I'm so gonna regret this" as I smirked. I looked up at her as her fingers made there way to my hair pulling my head down and smashing our lips together. Well I wasn't expecting that.
---------------
Hey guys I know it's been a while. Sorry but I had a big mind block. Do you guys like BLAKE'S P.O.V ? Also how do you think the story is going? Comment and Vote pls xx

Love Sonia xxx