Chapter 2

Carly P.O.V

The rest of the seem was a bore. It was finally lunch time and I rushed to the cafeteria. It was very full now ... Overcrowded. I recognised the scent of different pack and realised they seemed to keep within there own pack groups. However there was a few people who meet there mates and hung out together. I sniffed further but couldn't catch his scent. 'Where is mate?' Alaska howled. I shrugged and walked over to my pack table.

"Hey guys" I said as I slipped into a seat next to my best friend Gabriella. "Happy Birthday bestie" she said as she tackled me into a hug and slung her arm over my shoulder. I giggled and hugged her back. Once she released me she asked "So ... Have you found your mate yet?" She had turned 18 last week but hadn't found her mate yet so she was still searching. Hopefully having all these packs here will help her find her mate. "About that, yes I have but I kinda lost him?" It came out like a question. I mean how was I meant to answer that when he just ..... Disappeared. "WHAT!" She yelled. "Shut up Gabby, your getting even worse than my wolf". She rolled her eyes and continued eating her food. She knew to drop the subject cause I didn't speak after that and ate my food.

Once I had finished my burger I texted my parents on my phone when I felt a tap in my back. I turned around excitedly hoping it was my mate but my smile fell slightly. "Hey Carly long time no see but Happy Birthday" a guy with black hair and green eyes said with a gift in his hand. I just smiled and wondered what he mean by 'long time no see'. "Um sorry do I know you?" I asked. "Carly it's me, Reece King". My eyes widen. Could it really be? The same Reece King that was my bestest friend when I was younger. The same Reece King that I fell for in middle school. The same Reece King that left me 2 years ago and moved. I studied his features. He still was as handsome and I remember him. I did have a little crush on him when I was younger but when he left he shattered my heart. Of carouse I was to shy to tell him how I really felt. I jumped up and put my arms around him. He chucked and wrapped his arms around me. "I guess you do remember me then Carl's". I just nodded my head and welled up. Then I pulled back and came to my senses as I slapped him. He tumbled back and held his hand to his cheek. "What was that for... Why you crying Carl's?" he asked softly as he reached an hand out for me but I slapped it away. "I am mad at your Reece. You left me with nothing. No text. No note. All I remember is walking to your house to see it empty. I thought you might have been dead Reece. I cried for days because of you. And now you just show up with a present and think everything is ok.". After my lecture to him I looked down and let the tears seep down. If felt his presence as he wiped away the tear away from my cheek. "Carly my mom and dad were going through a divorce but I didn't know. They didn't tell me until I arrive in my new house. My mom just started packing my stuff and took me away. I didn't have your number but I did tell a pack member to tell you I was gone but you obviously didn't get the message. I am sorry for leaving you Carl's and I have missed your everyday since I left. However I am here now and I am not leaving." He explained looking sincere. I looked up, smiling as I hugged him and sniffled a little. " I missed you too Reece" I whispered into his neck as we stood still together for a bit.

Suddenly I heard a growl and the smell of my mate hit me like a truck. Then I pulled back from Reece who looked confused. I realised the position we were in. I looked up to my mates pitch black eyes. His wolf had taken over. Uh oh. This is not going good.
-------------------

(Pic of Reece King ^)

So here is is the second chapter guys. I am trying to keep it as interesting as possible so I am throwing more people so there is more DRAMA later on. But I guess you all will have to wait for that. Lol ...

Love Sonia xxx