Chapter 6

As I looked up at Reece's hazel orbs, he snaked his arms around my little waist. He leaned down and whispered "I know he is your mate ... I heard what you guys talked about on the balcony and I really wanna kill that twat" he growled a little towards the end. I was a little taken back that he was that ahead with all of this but then regain myself remembering what position I was in. I placed a hand on his from chest and said "Don't get angry ... Trust me I and not tolerating it. That's why I am teasing the hell outta him" I smirked as his face soon matched mine and replied "Wanna tease him some more .... Baby?" He asked with a smirk bigger than the Cheshire Cat if that was possible. I giggled and nodded smirking. My arms wrapped themselves around Reece's shoulders as his own ones supported my waist. I felt little kisses on my neck as I bit my lips pretending I was on the verge of moaning. Blake's eyes were fixed on us as I finally let out a moan on pleasure once Reece sucked on my neck. Blake was shaking with anger which made me wanna burst out laughing but I held it in as I pulled back from Reece and pecked his cheek whispering " Shall we go ... Upstairs?"  I said suggestively, loud enough for Blake to hear. Reece nodded as he grabbed my hand and lead me out of the ball room. Just before I slipped through the door with Reece, I gave Blake a cheeky wink which made him growl.

Blake's P.O.V

I watched as that FUCKER made her moan. My wolf was ready to rip the barstards head off right there. I breathed in and out but after I heard her ask him if they could go upstairs I lost it. I growled loudly as she left. My girlfriend, Hayley, looked at me frowning saying "Baby ... What's wrong? You have been acting weird all evening. You haven't done anything to upset the alphas daughter have you?' She asked worried. Hayley placed her hand on my chest to clam me down. I shut my eyes saying "I need a time out ... I am going for a walk". "I will come with you" she offered as she held my hands. I shook my head as I kissed her cheek and then followed my so called mate and her lover to her room.

Carly's P.O.V

I burst out laughing as I flopped back on my comfy bed as did Reece. "Oh ... My ... God. You should have seen his face! He was proper pissed" Reece was laughing too and nodded in agreement. "I swear he was about to snap my neck right there." I laughed and couched my stomach. "Right enough about my bafoon of a mate. Let's Netflix and chill" I said as I got a few snacks ordered to my room by a maid as I laid not bothering to get changed. I laid my head on Reece's chest and put on Tangled.

The movie had just started when I saw the door of my room fly open with my mate in between it breathing heavily. 'We're in big trouble' Reece mind linked me as I crawled off his chest and walked past my broken door and to the frame where he stood. "What the FUCK ... Do you think your doing breaking down my bloody door?!?" He looked shocked that I was pissed. His face when red and all I could image was the steam coming out of his ears. "Your pissed ? How could you be when your the one fondling with that IDIOT!' He yelled pointing at Reece. "Don't call him that you twat! And why would you care. You clearly chose Hayley over me. I mean what kind of a mate does that!" His cold blue orbs stared at Reece and then looked over at me softening a little. "I have my reasons ..." He uttered pathetically. "Reasons my ass" I replied to him as I looked away form his eyes. "That doesn't mean you can go fuck him" he said pointed at Reece . "Get out boy ... That's an order" Blake used his alpha voice meaning Reece could refuse. He gave me another sorry look, not before flicking the middle finger to Blake as he left. I chuckled at Reece as he threw me a smirk before leaving. Blake pushed my door back into place after breaking it and locked it saying " Your in big trouble princess .... Punishment time" he said gripping her waist and wore an evil smirk.
--------------------

Another update I managed to get done today guys. I hope it's okie! I am excited for the next chapter and will try to get it up as soon as possible.
Love Sonia xxx