Chapter 13

Carly P.O.V

Once we were alone I zoned out and just looked down. To be honest one side wanted to beat the crap out of him and leave whilst the other wanted to fix this sticky situation and move on. "Carly?" He edged as he nudged me. "What?!" I said looking up at him and kinda ended up shouting. Pulling me out of a daydream was dangerous. Blake repeated his question "what ride do you wanna go on?" as he looked around the bright park. I could tell he expected me to just dismiss him and not cooperate as I have been doing all this time ... mostly. The wise thing to do was to leave and find Reece but I had something in mind. "That one" I pointed to a rollercoaster and smirked running towards it leaving him behind to catch up.

Blake P.O.V

She was up to some shit but I couldn't put my finger on it. As I saw her being swallowed away in the crowd whilst I sighed. Going along with this was my only option as I followed her. Climbing up the stairs I walked towards the seat next to her on the roller coaster when I saw her foot on it. "I proned to sickness on rides especially when it comes to assholes .... sorry" as she smirked at me triumphantly. My some what friendly resting face turn down to a mixed anger/sad look. God she is so difficult. Maybe I should end this crazy bet. She must have recognized something as she pulled me out of my daydream and said "Bye" as I saw the seats go down and the ride start. She screamed from excitement as it zoomed away. I was pushed away to the side lines near the steal gates stopping riders get on. I made my way out of the line and waited by the bay where they would come off the ride either crying or smiling.

After a minute or two she brushed past smiling and walked away to which I presumed was the next ride. This was gonna be fun.

Carly P.O.V

His facial was one of a kind when I sent him that comment. That idiot didn't even realize the ride was starting as I smirked and zoomed off with him still standing on the platform. The ride was thrilling and sickly sweet. Once we stopped I caught my breath form all that screaming. Collecting my things from the bay and walked down out of the ride. Sure I saw Blake but decided to not say anything. Hopefully he would get the message that we aren't civil never mind his little fuck buddy. He made a mistake he was gonna regret.

"What happening to going on a ride with me?" He asked obviously confused at what happened earlier. He was now next to me walking beside me and frowning. "I think your mistaken. I said I wanted to go on the rollercoaster but I never said with you." Blake rolled his eyes and probably was biting his tongue from saying anything rude. "FOOD!" I yelled as I ran to the food court and heard his heavy foot steps behind me. I looked at the menu for at least a solid 5 minutes before having an idea of what I wanted. He pulled out his wallet saying "What do you want?" "A salad please" as he nodded but then I stopped him and said "JOKING ... I'm not one of those salad eating chicks and I won't be leaching off you for money" as I ordered a hotdog and fries and paid separately. His hands where fisted as he looked away and breathed in and out a few times before semi aggressively ordering his food.

I ate fairly quickly on a near by table as Blake sat on the same table. To be hosnet I couldn't be bother to move so ignored his existence. I got up washing my hands and when I came back, Blake pinned me to the wall "Where to now?" He asked with a fierce look. "Dunno ... maybe you should just go back to Hayley" as I pushed him away. Well I tried to. "I called them a while ago and they are on the other side of the fair still wanting to go around together, so I guess we have some time in our hands. Just answer the question" he demanded. "The wheel" I admitted as I slipped under him before being gripped by the wrist and slammed back against his body "No running away this time. We are going on this together" I struggled against him. But he refused to let me go and walked to the wheel.

Once it was our turn, the pink cart pulled up and we sat inside it. I was on the opposite side of the seat with my head pressed against the cold windows as he inched closer. I just enjoyed the view of lights flashing below as the wheel moved higher. "Stop ... just stop being like this" he said as he looked up with a little glare. "Stop what?" I asked emotionlessly. "Stop being all sassy and let's just enjoy at least one ride. We had this whole night to enjoy ourselves but you can't help being a idiot and continue with this tourment." "You brought it on yourself." I uttered wanting to not waist my breath on him so gave him short answers. "This is the only night we are probably gonna get alone ... let's just enjoy ourself please. I want to remember this" he said as he was now in contact with me, right next to me. I faced him for the first time since our conversation began and leaned on saying "Ok ... remember this." I uttered as I licked my lips and when to his ear as I whispered "I Carly Gibbs reject Blake Parson"

---------

Thank you for waiting and sorry for the wait. I have been super busy but I hope to update more frequently now guys. Also wanting to change my front page so please message if you are intrested. Comment and like x

Sonia xoxo