Game 9:

“And why are you late Ms. Saruhiko?!” a woman probably in her 50’s greeted the miserable Saru who suffered the torments of the blazing sun boiling her alive as she was on her journey towards the school.

“YES MA’AM I’LL GO TO THE CLINIC.” She ignorantly shouted, with a poker face painted on her face and a ridiculous salute to end her grandeur entrance, disregarding the question of her now-going-apeshit math teacher. She immediately closed the door and dashed towards her destination, wiping off some sweat on her forehead.

“OH DEAR SWEET PARADISE. COME TO MOMMY.” She said as she opened the doors of the clinic, the cool breeze of the air condition kissed her burning skin, healing her and giving her the best and the most relaxing sensation she ever had in her life. She jumped in one of the beds since the nurse was probably out, leaving the clinic all to her.

“I know, I missed you too. No need to seduce me, I offer my body to you.” She drowsily uttered as she was kissing the soft pillows, feeling complete bliss and soothe. As she was happily poking the soft mattress of their clinic bed, a sudden slam of the door from behind was heard. Saru who was on the verge of molesting the poor mattress suddenly stopped, stabilizing her breathing in order to prevent from getting caught in the middle of raping a non-living object.

“Damn my body hurt all over…” a horse and fatigued voice echoed inside the clinic. Saru was silent, waiting for any chance to move and scramble inside the clinic at any possible second she could count. ‘Ruined my honeymoon you mysterious impudent interrupting bastard’ Saru thought. She was busy cursing that unknown creature behind the curtains, serving as the divider for each of the bed inside the clinic, when Saru realized that a huge, cold and heavy hand was already placed upon her shoulder. Acting upon her reflexes, she immediately lunged herself forward and quickly motioned her hand upwards as she caught a grip of the hand, placing a lot of force to support as she launches the man into midair and throw him from the other side of the clinic. The man landed with a painful groan as his spine landed first to the tiled surface of the clinic ground, pressing his arms to his back as he desperately tried to stand up. Wobbly, the man struggled to stand evenly on his two feet, still mumbling and groaning because of his aching back.

“Dammit who the hell ar—WTF Saru?!” A very familiar face of a man grumpily fixing himself to face Saru, who is now over-the-line-pissed due to her interrupted baby-making with the mattress. The man, who was inexplicably emits a ominous aura whenever this girl is around his perimeter, looked so disoriented and is on the verge of throwing every cabinet on his reach to Saru. “I want a freaking rest and what I get here is more body ache. Tsk. Taiga such a lucky bastard you are.” He mumbled the words with deep detest of his current situation but loud enough for Saru to hear it. ‘How dare you say that after disturbing my PEACEFUL time to relax here in the clinic you ill-omened jerk!’ Saru was trying so hard to keep calm even if the situation wants her to go berserk and desire for the clinic’s sheer destruction. Then and idea punches her in the guts. ‘Damn it I really need a rest later at home…’

Saru immediately dashed outside the clinic, leaving a skeptical Taiga staring at the door for a few moments and finally made his way to the comforting clinical beds.

-------------------

“Okay people practice star—“

“WAAAAAIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Riko was surprised with Saru’s another grand entrance for the scene. “Uhm Saru?” Riko worriedly asked her currently drained and horribly-looked cousin coughing and sweating like the Earth’s waters are on the verge of extinction. Her purple twin pig-tailed hair tangled and chaotic, her uniform wrinkled and crumpled—she was an embodiment of destruction at that moment. After giving time for her to get fixed and calmed down, Saru stood beside her bothered cousin and coughed before starting her statement.