Game 17: TBSP Summer Special Part 3

The Seirin Basketball Team’s members are currently running towards their goal: the Beach. Some of them were already exhausted since they’ve been running for almost half an hour. “Captain, just how far is the beach from here?” Izuki asked the silent Hyuga, panting heavily like everyone else. It seemed that Hyuga wasn’t paying attention and didn’t heard what he said so he repeated the question. Still, their Captain wasn’t listening and absent-minded. Izuki noticed that he was murmuring something under his breath.

*Damn you stupid unforgivable freak, you’ll definitely pay for this stupid training in your stupid beach. I’ll rip off your arms and legs and feed you to the sharks if I ever see you and I’ll definitely cut your head off from your stupid body. I’ll curse you together with my misery and wishes for your immediate death once I get at least a glimpse of your horrible freakish purple hair. And the curse goes on…

Izuki wasn’t able to understand whatever he’s mumbling about so he simply overtake their Captain, hoping for the best of the team. Taiga was running ahead from the others, murmuring that he’s hungry and where the hell is the stupid beach so he could eat, Kuroko was running at the end of the whole team, silently panting and wishing his body could still survive after the run and the heat combined. Whilst everyone were trying their best, two people from the team were left in the bus, leisurely eating food and dying from boredom…

---------------

“Hey Saru, how are we supposed to go in the beach?” Riko asked to Saru, who’s currently beside her, munching some chips she found from the bags of the other members of the team. Riko was worried about the team, wondering if they already reached the beach. “Don’t worry, it’s Seirin. For sure they’re probably swimming until the waves drown them alive now…” Saru nonchalantly said, savouring each chip. Despite how she acted, Riko’s quite sure that Saru was also worried deep inside, yet she was able to say something positive about Seirin to cheer them both up. Riko smiled, seeing how Saru cared for the team even if they didn’t really had the best introductions.

“I know.” Riko said towards Saru as she kept a gentle smile on her face, “But how are we going to reach the beach?” Riko asked her again. “It’s about time…” Saru whispered but Riko hearing it loud and clear. “About time for what?” Riko asked.

“Hey mister, ready for the beach now?” Saru asked the driver, smirking. The driver nodded courteously, the engines springing back to life. “Let’s go.” Saru smiled towards the confused Riko.

---------------

The blazing sun rose proudly above, touching everything beneath it with its gentle rays of light and heat. The empty sky stretched out across the world, embracing the world with its hollow yet abysmal calm hue. Gently waves crashed and roared on the brittle, sparkling sand along the shore. Towering coconut trees gave shades to those in need for comfort from the striking heat of the sunlight.

Alongside the shores of the beach, a dumpster of exhausted high school boys rested, slowly decaying as each second pass. Some of them were lying, almost lifeless, on the prickly pebbles and sand in that part of the shore. Some of them were sitting, their souls almost outside of their body, flowing together with the hot noon breeze. All of them were extremely fatigued, their legs not even following the instructions of the brain to walk and find the nearest lodge they could find.

The Basketball Saruhiko Played [Kuroko no Basket Fanfic]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें