Game 18: TBSP Summer Special Part 4

The flawless purplish sky extended across the horizon. A warm tinge of orangey color spread across it, emphasizing the gentle yet glum feeling of the twilight sky. Two figures silently ran towards the villa, panting as they reached the cozy house in the middle of the private resort. As the girl opened the door, the sight of a brown-haired woman with short hair stood out from the emptiness of the place.

“Oi Riko, you done?” Saru flatly said as soon as she stepped inside the timber floorings of the house. Riko gladly smiled towards her. “Oh Kuroko? I never knew you were already up. Are the others awake as well?” Riko asked towards the teal-haired boy behind Saru. “No. It’s just me.” He quietly replied towards her, earning a nod from the coach, who’s currently preparing the dinnerware in the table at the dining table.

“Did you put some supplements in those?” Saru suspiciously pointed towards the yummy-looking foods displayed in the middle of the table. Riko shook her head. “I did my best controlling myself.” She said with pity, disappointed that the recipes seemingly felt really lonely and less nutrient. ‘I tried my best resisting the urge. I hope this is edible.’ Riko thought, contemplating if she should still give them the food she made. Saru steps towards the table and grabs a nearby spoon, tasting the food Riko personally cooked. As soon as she tasted the food, she immediately calls Kuroko rather hastily, even raising her voice in the process. This surprises both Kuroko and Riko, thinking that the food tasted ridiculous again. “Here Kuro-kun, have a taste.” Saru gave Kuroko the spoon and took a nib. He also had a similar surprised look and reaction like Saru’s, so Riko felt embarrassed about the food. ‘It must’ve tasted horrible again… *sigh*’ She thought. She was suddenly taken aback when Saru hugs her joyfully. “Congrats Riko! IT TASTES AWESOME!” She amusingly cheers, earning a smile from both Kuroko and Riko.

-------------------

“HEY MONKEYS!! GET YOUR LAZY ASSES OFF HERE NOW!!” Saru’s voice echoed along the furnished lumber walls of the villa. Each of the members hastily lunged themselves towards the dining table, with Riko, Saru and Kuroko sitting silently together. Saru immediately smirks as she saw the herd of zombies approach the table. She smirks towards them. The upperclassmen were still having that drowsy look on their faces and the other freshmen were on the state of ‘just-crawled-out-of-bed’ look—dishevelled shirts and messed up bed hairs evident in every member. When Saru finished the head count, she noticed that a certain redhead idiot hasn’t woken up from dreamland. She menacingly stood up and rushed towards Kagami’s room, only to find out that Kagami had buried himself in a pile of blankets and pillows, refraining him from hearing her ear-splitting wake up call. Enraged by the sight, she rashly digs Kagami out of the pile of pure comfort, grabs him by his shirt and shakes him insanely, having the word ‘murder’ plastered across her wonderfully pissed off face.

“WAKE UP BAKAGAMI OR I’LL HAVE YOU DO INTENSE TRAINING ALONE!” Saru shouts as she kept on shaking Kagami furiously for him to wake up. Still skipping through a bed of flowers, Kagami kept on wandering in dreamland—even snored aloud, pissing off Saru more than ever. “YOU DARE SNORE IN FRONT OF ME YOU BASKETBALL IDIOT!” Saru grunted, gritting her teeth in annoyance. “You give me no choice then.” She darkly said as she raised her right hand into the air and landing it immediately on sleeping Kagami’s right cheek, continuously slapping his right and left cheek one after another while having that sadistic look on her face.

Of course, Sleeping Beauty would’ve woken up from that cursed slumber even without any hellish kiss from an adorable price. Kagami woke up having red, sore cheeks and a monster slapping him viciously as she snickers silently.  “OH GOOD MORNING, OJOU-SAMA. (A/N: “Ojou-sama” = “Princess”) DID YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL TRIP IN A LAND OF FLOWERS AND DAISIES?” Saru enigmatically greeted him with a ridiculously evil smirk that sent shivers down his spine, jolting him to sit on the bed and push Saru away before she even completely strangles him in rage.