ANNOUNCEMENT

Hihi I plan to place special chapters in this fanfic. Extra chapters that may or may not contribute to the main story plot.

I would want to hear what kinds of scenes I could add in the story my beloved readers would want. Do not worry I won't be stealing your awesome ideas, I would just want to hear comments and suggestions from you guys. You'll be tagged or dedicated or whatever might happen in this story but I would make sure I'm going to mention you and your awesomeness ;)))

Since I really adore Kuroko no Basket's awesome characters and everything about it, I kinda had this marysue-kind of fanfic hehe ^^

If you want to say or suggest something, some kind of plottwist-- the twistiest of the twistiest plottwist ever, you are free to do so. Just message me or something, I'll always be here... haunting whoever is to be haunted... waiting for precious souls to be devoured and would help me defeat witches and meet my beloved Soul (Soul Eater reference FTW NYAHAHA SOMEDAY I'LL SERIOUSLY HAVE A ONESHOT FANFIC FOR YOU MAKA AND SOUL #OTP) Okayyy that was random... -.-  :)

Thank you for reading my story again guys!!!!! I really appreciate it. :))

WY;WHAJKQOQASSJKDKFKFWUQIQKQDHJD DID I JUST; DO A KE;YBOARD SMAHSUQJACUQKQHZUAJQN   OKAY THIS IS INSANE I SHOULD STOP.

Well that was random... -___-

ANYWAYS, thanks again!

/Signing out

-Aphryl