My Number?

My second day wasn't as hard as my first. I have a overall understanding of where my classes are. More and more people keeping saying hi to me, and I don't know them. When I got to my drama class, something odd happened. A guy comes up to me and looked at me with some question in his eye.

"Did you use to go to Skiatook?" He asked in a way, like he was trying to figure something out.

"Yeah. Why?" I asked as I don't recognize him.

"Ah! So you're the Chick that Robert keeps talking about!" He responded with understanding in his voice.

"Um... okay. Well I'm glad that I'm the topic of a conversation." I replied wondering why and what Robert was talking about.

"No worries it was all good things. He just kept talking this girl who is his Skiatook fam and I couldn't figure out who he was talking about." He responded shyly. The he walked away leaving me to ponder about Robert.

After school I went up to Robert and his gang, and just as he was about to leave he asked for my number. I hesitated for a second but then made him promise not to give it away, nor send any nasty pics or text. So then I gave it to him. After me and Raymond talked for awhile waiting for the bus, he asked for my number. I wasn't so sure since I didn't know him too well, but I made him promise the same thing, and since I knew where he lived I could kick his butt if he broke the promise, I agreed.

****************next day***************

Today I my 3 day, and a friday. We have no school next week due to thanksgiving break. I challenged myself to go to all my classes without looking at my schedule. So I got to my first hour and sat down. We were in groups and this girl sat across from me. She kept looking at me, and not unpacking her stuff, and I began to feel uncomfortable. Finally I looked up and said hi.

"Hey someone wants your number." She says wearily. I have made a friend, Megan, and she was on my side so I looked at her.

"What does he look like?" I asked wondering if I knew him. She shrugs her shoulder but kept looking at me with a poker face. "Do you know who he is?" I asked hoping to get answer.

"No" she replied sharply. Then Megan started asking her questions. Soon Megan looks at me and then back to the girl annoyed..

"Is it that guy?" She asked longing out the word that. Then the girl looked at me and I could see her begin to smile.

"The guy is in here." She said turning around. I cocked my head to the side in confusion.

"Please tell me it's not John" Megan says aggravated. The girl looks at her with amusement and shake her head yes.

"I'm so lost right now." I said not knowing who they were talking about.

"You see the guy over there? Grey jacket and wears glasses?" The girl says. I nod my head yes after I spot him. "Well last night he texted me asking if I knew the new girl. I said yes and then he said well she's cute and asked me to give you this." She said very fast. Then she handed me a peice of paper with John number. I just looked at it not knowing what to do.

"Don't give I've it to him. He's a weirdo and a freak." Megan says with a warning in her tone.

"Well all of us are weird so that don't matter." I replied a little disturbed that she thought that. I looked at John then at the paper. I thought for a second but then was like well I don't know him so it won't be a good idea. Suddenly I felt the air get heavier and look over to see John come sit at the group. He looks at me and then yells,

"CAN I HAVE YOUR NUMBER!?" I jump a bit as everyone turns around looking at me, including the teacher. I didn't know how to respond. I mean what should I say?

"Umm... well. Stranger danger. I don't really know you and I don't give my number out to people I don't kniw. You know safety reasons." I replied shakily.

"Oh... so that's a no?" He asked defeated.

"Well until I know you yes." I replied and then he left. It was awkward all around.

(Hey guys what do you think? I was gonna make this second part it's own chapter but thought it would be too short so i combined them. What is your opinion?)