Chapter 1

"Seungri ah!here your food!!" Seunghyun said after done cooking from kitchen to living room.Seungri then hurrily turn at behind at saw his Hyung give him a plate of sushi that Seungri request just now. "Ah,thank u Hyung.wah it's smell so nice.Hyung u want some?" Seungri smell the sushi then eat one of them before asking Seunghyun for some.but Seunghyun just shooked his head. "Just eat Seungri ah,make sure end all of it then drink your medicine.now I want to go kitchen awhile.I left our water there" Seunghyun get up from his sit down position then walk to kitchen.He then come back to Seungri with the a glass of orange juice that he just make a  while ago. "Here Seungri" Seunghyun pass a glass of orange juice then look at Seungri that drink it as soon it reach his hand. "Seungri,u look cute.HAHA" Seunghyun laugh a little after saw Seungri drink the orange juice.Seungri suddenly startled after hear the cafe bell ring which mean there is customer or someone get inside the cafe. "Seungri ah,wait here ok.I will go check OK" Seungri just nodded his head faster try to calm down.

"Ya,are u OK.ya?!" Seunghyun help the man that just enter their cafe. "Hey let me go?!dont u dare to stop me!let me go!" He let his hand go from Seunghyun handgrip when Seunghyun hold it tight.But Seunghyun just keep hold him and hug him.He suddenly become limp then crying sadly. "Ya,why u drink a lot.do u want to die because of that damn liquor?!Gdragon sshi?!" Seunghyun said in serious tone. "Let me die!let me!!just let me die.u,u!yes u kill me now!" He said then grab Seunghyun colar while keep crying. "Ya,Kwon Jiyong!are u insane?!" Seunghyun yell at him,but not too loud because scared Seungri will shocked.Yes,that man that have 'Grdagon' name is Seungri real brother.but Seungri still didn't know it yet.also Seunghyun just knew it about few weeks ago when him first time visit here.Jiyong hug Seunghyun back when he hear Seunghyun call him with his real name. "Seunghyun Hyung..." Jiyong keep crying while hug Seunghyun.Seunghyun noticed his shirt now already wet with Jiyong tears but he didn't care,he just patted his back lovingly then help him stand after he completely stop crying.

"Gdragon sshi,don't u mind to share with me your problem" Seunghyun said while cooking something that Jiyong ask before. "Hyung,I'm Jiyong here" Jiyong said then keep drink the water that Seunghyun have to him.it already pass 5 bottle of water.since he drunk,he must to help him back to his real self,not in drunk state.want or not,Jiyong must to finish drink the water that Seunghyun gave to him.
"OK,Jiyong ah.now I already call u like u want to.so now your turn,tell me the reason u come here at this kind of time and with drunk state just now" Seunghyun said while transfer the food from pan to the plate and give it to Jiyong. "Hyung,actually... actually.." Jiyong stutter his word then he cry again. "Actually what Jiyong ah?" Seunghyun ask then walk to Jiyong and patted his back. "My...my girl...friend die...Hyung...he passed away Hyung...he die when... when we just end dating together Hyung...I got news that she die in car accident Hyung...Hyung she already die Hyung...u know right  I promised to marry her end of this month Hyung.I was so busy with a lot of schedules until I neglected her.it's all my fault!" Jiyong said then let his tears down at his cheeks.he look down at his food and keep crying until his tears got into the food. "I'm..I'm sorry Jiyong" Seunghyun was so shocked hear the explaination then bow down. "Hyung,don't need to bow down.it's my fault after all.I don't protect her nicely" Jiyong then help Seunghyun stand again then put the blame on himself. "Jiyong ah,don't think like that.maybe u lost her,but remember once u lost something that precious in your life,God will exchange it to other things that more precious.believe me.now just pray for her OK.stop crying now" Jiyong now felt happy a bit after he release some of his stress to his friend.even he felt sad with what happen on his future wife,but Seunghyun is right.maybe there is other things will exchange with it.just pray for best to her.They then start chatting again and forget the thing that happen on Jiyong.they happily talk about Jiyong work as a Singer,and his interview in talk show.the happily laughing.Seunghyun suddenly forgot about Seungri in the house because he busy cheer Jiyong up.

Seungri that sit inside the house just keep watching tv since he don't want to interup his Hyung work.maybe it's his Hyung friend or regular customer.so he just sit inside the house and watching tv.but he suddenly felt his chest hurting,but he try his best to calm himself because he don't want disturb his Hyung work.He suddenly feel it because of the news,yes the news about the future wife of Gdragon.That he knew as a famous Singer and it's his idol.That announcer in that news said that the man name 'Gdragon' or his real name Kwon Jiyong suddenly missing from public after got know his future wife died in the car accident and it's also about has suicide attempts that being spooted by sasaeng fans."he is Jiyong Hyung that I want to meet all this time.didn't he know that I miss him so much.he know that I can't wait something that I want too long" he said in his mind before he suddenly felt hurt at his chest.more hurt than just now.he try massage his chest and close his eyes tight.he try his best to get up from his sit position and call his Seunghyun Hyung.but because it's too much pain to handle,Seungri just can to call him by whispering. "Hyung..help me please.Ahh its so hurt.Hyung" Seungri try to walk to his Hyung kitchen but he end up at the corner of door near with his Hyung cafe.actually he want to reach to the shelf near the door to pick his medicine but it's just suddenly to hard to reach by himself because of his condition now.he suddenly fell down and fainted make the plate that use to be 'accessories' in their house broke.it's enough to make Seunghyun run inside the house because suddenly hear the broken thing.

"Seungri?!Seungri?Ya,are u OK?! Ya Seungri answer me!" Seunghyun put Seungri head at his thigh while slap his face slowly.but Seungri didn't respond make him hurrily pull the bottle of pill and shoved inside his mouth.he then pick Seungri up in bridal style and walk to Jiyong. "Jiyong ah,u must help me.my dongsaeng fainted please help me send him to hospital" Jiyong that sipping the coffee that Seunghyun gave just now hurrily run to outside the cafe and start his car.Jiyong hurrily drive his car after look at the mirror that Seunghyun really panic when the 'dongsaeng' that he said just now fainted. "Seungri ah,hold up there.we are going to hospital now.u will be fine. Hurry Jiyong ah" Seunghyun said to Jiyong in panic when saw Seungri face that look in pain while a lot of sweat at his face.

Seunghyun bring Seungri to emergency room hurrily after Jiyong stop in front of the hospital emergency entrance.He cant hold his emotion after some nurses take Seungri from him and bring him inside the emergency room.He broke down there and crying hardly.Jiyong also shocked with Seunghyun action that cry kneeling infornt of the emergency room.Jiyong then walk to Seunghyun and help him get up and sit on the chair. "Hyung...er.. er.what wrong Hyung?why.. why u cry?" Jiyong ask worriedly to Seunghyun but Seunghyun just shooked his head.Jiyong have no choice but just patted his shoulder to calm him from cry.
....
.......
....
......
New story guys!!can't help guys however my other story didn't finish yet....hhahah....don't worry I will settle them....so enjoy..

30/11/16