Chapter 10

" Jiyong Hyung, Jiyong Hyung? Hyung, where are you? Hyung? Hyung...." Seungri mumbling in his sleep make Jiyong that holding his hand suddenly wake up. ".Seungri? Are you OK? " Jiyong ask in half awake while try hard to calm Seungri. " Hyung...? " Seungri wake up from his sleep and saw Jiyong in front of him while hold his hand. " Seungri ya, why? Are you OK? You scared me out. Aigooo " Jiyong ask Seungri then rub his eyes. " I'm OK Hyung " Seungri lied. " Jiyong Hyung " suddenly Daesung come in to Seungri room, call Jiyong out. " yes Daesung? Why? Is Seunghyun Hyung call me? " Jiyong ask again and walk to Daesung. "Errr, y..yes Hyung. Hurry!! " Daesung stutter his word then make Jiyong feel a bit weird with him. " al..right I go, take care Seungri awhile OK? " Jiyong remembering Daesung before he walk out from Seungri room to Seunghyun cafe. " I miss you Hyung, I miss you so bad. I scared those things happen on me soon. I don't want die so soon, I want to know you again Hyung " Seungri calm himself in his mind while Daesung patted his hand to make him sleep again.

" WHERE IS KWON JIYONG?! WHERE IS HIM?! I ASK YOU! Baby..where are you " beside her there is Youngbae that trying to calm her. as soon Jiyong walk to cafe, aloud yell can be hear at his ear and it's woman voice. '' is it Ryna? Oh my God, better she not play those things " Jiyong said in his mind and keep walking until arrived inside cafe. " Ryna! " Jiyong shouted to her then grab her hand but she going wild and stare at Jiyong. " My Oppa, where do you go? You know how much I miss you Oppa? Lets go home "
Ryna said it then try to kiss Jiyong. " what the heck is wrong with you Ryna! " Jiyong slap her face make her fell down on the floor. " Jiyong! " Youngbae that stay beside Ryna since just now shouted in shock. " Jiyong why you slap her, she is a woman " Youngbae shouted to Jiyong while Seunghyun help her to stand up. " This stupid woman...deserve it Youngbae. She deserve it. You better not angry to me. You such a drunk idiot woman! " Jiyong said in angry then walk away from cafe. " Baby, Jiyong Oppa! " Ryna call Jiyong but he didn't turn back.

" Seunghyun Hyung, I'm so sorry for making mess here, actually Ryna come here cause she wanted to find Jiyong so bad. She keep get drunk when she can't found him anywhere. So just know she want to suicide, desperate to find him. I have no choice except just show her here. I'm sorry Hyung " Youngbae explain to Seunghyun then bow. " Youngbae ah, don't apologize with me, go to Jiyong. He look so angry just now. Go get him and calm him. And about Ryna better you send her later. I just done make a hangover soup for her. Go " Seunghyun smile to him then push him to stairs. " thank you Hyung " Youngbae smile then walk to Jiyong room.

" Jiyong ah? Can I enter? " Youngbae knock the door then peek his head inside the room. What he meet is sleep Jiyong. " Jiyong? Do you sulking with me? I'm sorry " Youngbae said it then sit on the bed. Youngbae patted Jiyong back make Jiyong just glare at him. " why you bring her here Youngbae?! You know that I hate her. Why you as my best friend didn't keep the secret, the promise. Why you betrayed me? Why you back stabbing me? Youngbae answer me? Am I too bad to you for all this time? " Jiyong said sadly to Youngbae make Youngbae just sighing. " like I said just know, I'm sorry. She force me to. She try to suicide if I didn't tell her. In her drunk state condition, she look desperate. I can't Jiyong. I'm sorry " Youngbae explain hardly to Jiyong due guilty feeling betrayed Jiyong. " but why you said to her Youngbae, I already fed up. I want run away from this. Actually I already happy become friend with Seunghyun Hyung, Daesung and Seungri. They as a my new friends, new family to me Bae and I didn't need her and my Eomma anymore... even I would stop my career if I want.... "

" Jiyong.... " Youngbae sighing.

" I'm sorry don't say this. You said that being Singer is your dream then why you want to stop? OK I promise I will not make any of them knowing you here and everything of your business. But this is my warning, Ryna once knowing something she will not sit quietly. She will try hard to get it back. She same with your mom. So I go back OK? Good night " Youngbae patted Jiyong shoulder then begin to walk. But Jiyong stop him. "Can you today sleep here. I'm need someone. And why not you accompany me take care of Seungri? Hrm? " Jiyong smile when saw Youngbae nodded his head. " but let me help Ryna first maybe find her a cab? " Jiyong nodded his head and follow Youngbae to the cafe and just found Seunghyun alone tidy up the kitchen. " She already go to her home. There's a man with luxury car came and take her. I try to make her wait you Youngbae but she already go and said she OK " Seunghyun said without looking at them and keep tidy up the kitchen. " Jiyong do you still want to take care Seungri tonight? " Seunghyun ask after put his apron on the table. " eh? Why Hyung do you want to? "

" I just will visit him awhile. I hear he mumbling you in his sleep am I right? "

" err...yes "

" take care of him well Jiyong, he love you " Seunghyun patted his shoulder then walk to the stairs.

" Daesung ah, Daesung? Wake up Dae. Ya go sleep at your room. Already midnight go sleep at your room " Seunghyun help Daesung to wake up since he already sleep while taking care Seungri. " ah Hyung. I'm sorry I will go now. Good night Hyung " Daesung bow then walk to his room to rest.

" Seungri, my dongsaeng. Are you OK? You always look sick these few weeks. Do you miss your family that much. I'm sorry then Ri. I can't keep my promise to get your Hyung to you. Not make it happen yet. I'm sorry. But you must be strong, you must not always get sick. Or I kill myself. You must get heathly until he get to you back. I will try hard to make it happen OK Ri? Be strong for me and for your Hyung " Seunghyun kiss Seungri forehead and wipe his tears that flowing down when sending message to Seungri. " Hyung? Don't be sad Hyung. Ri will be fine. Don't cry Hyung, Seungri must not like it " Jiyong come from outside the room and hug Seunghyun same goes to Youngbae. They just end up what to sleep together while taking care Seungri. Again Seungri get trouble to sleep due get nightmare and Seunghyun, Youngbae and Jiyong help him to sleep well back. They keep chatting and sharing Seungri habit and hobby so Jiyong and Youngbae will know more about Seungri. After awhile chatting, three of them get sleep near Seungri.
...