Chapter 29

The new morning come and Seungri be the one who wake up first. With a big hope, to meet Kwon Eomma. He try hard to get up, to convince his Hyung again in this morning. Seunghyun seems got disturb in his sleep just wake up and saw Seungri already woke up. " Seungri ya. You woke up Dongsaeng. How your feeling today? " ask and rub his eyes before help Seungri to sit on the bed. " Kwon Eomma Hyung. Please bring me to her " Seungri said look deeply at Seunghyun eyes. " I knew you will ask for this. Alright, Hyung let you go. But you must eat and gain energy. Must go with me on the wheelchair. Don't ask me to walk by yourself or Hyung tied you here until you fully recover. " Seunghyun said serious and saw Seungri just nodded weak. " I really want to meet Eomma. Jail is scary place Hyung. Eomma may hate it. " Seungri words really sincere. Even Mrs Kwon always try to hurt him but his pure heart make him easily to become kind to anyone. " you always same Ri. Hyung proud with you. " Seunghyun said and ruffle Seungri hair. Seungri smile bitterly remember his old memories. He stop dreaming when Seunghyun show a spoon of food infront his mouth. Heart say full but stomach say hungry. He just open his mouth slowly and eat those food that Seunghyun shove inside his mouth.
**
" you really want to do this? Even Hyung let you go, Hyung still feel scared. You won't change your mind? " Seunghyun ask after the nurse pull out his IV drip and put Seungri him on the wheelchair. " Hyung, its only thing I want to do for now. I want to meet her. Please Hyung let me " Seungri said hardly to finish it. Out of his breath. His face so pale but he didn't let his energy down. " Seunghyun Sshi, this is a oxygen tank for you. If Seungri Sshi got difficulty to breath, please put this on his face and turn this on. After his breath become normal again turn it off by touch this button. The on button and off button is different. Please check carefully. " the nurse said and pass Seunghyun a small oxygen tank. " if his breath didn't normal again even you give him this oxygen tank, please bring him to hospital. " add the nurse. Seunghyun nodded his head understand and wheel Seungri out to his car. " Ri, if you feel something please tell Hyung. Don't lying. " Seunghyun said before put Seungri inside the car. Seungri nodded his head and smile weak. Seunghyun drive his car heading to Seoul Police Station after done put Seungri inside his car.
**
Jiyong open his tired eyes after feel sunrise hitting his eyes. He look around his room to find the clock. He wake up tiredly when saw the clock show him 9p.m. He look at the door when suddenly it's open and Youngbae who the one open it. " Jiyong, you wake up. Now go shower and let's eat breakfast. I already done making it. Just go shower hurry. " Youngbae said and close the door back when he throw Jiyong a towel that he take from chair inside Jiyong room. Jiyong sigh when the towel that Youngbae throw got hit at his head straight. He get up to bathroom and take a warm shower. After 5 minutes, he walk out from bathroom while ruffling his hair to dry it with another towel that he got from his bathroom. For awhile he forgetting about Seungri. He just walk out from his room after done wearing new cloth to eat his breakfast. " eat some breakfast before you out to meet Seungri. " said Youngbae while pour some water for him, Daesung and Jiyong. Suddenly Jiyong remembered about Seungri after Youngbae said it. Remembered what Seunghyun told him last night. " oh my God! Bae I forgot! Seungri. " Jiyong said in panic and just leave their eat table and run to his car. " Hyung! Where you want to go?! Hyung! " Daesung shout loudly and just sigh when Jiyong completely out from the house. " Dae, just eat. Maybe he go to Seungri. " said Youngbae. Daesung nodded and just eat his food. When Jiyong arrived in his car, he try several times to call Seunghyun but he didn't pick up. That's make his heart worried so much.
**
Jiyong run faster when he arrived at hospital to Seungri room. He open Seungri room door hurry and shock when saw his bed is neatly tidy. " where Seungri?! Is he really go to Eomma?! " Jiyong said in worried and shock when someone hold his shoulder. " Sir, what you find in this room? " the nurse ask with some treatment equipment on a trolley. " where Lee Seungri? Where is him?! He stay in this room right! " Jiyong ask in worried and angry. " Oh Lee SeungHyun you mean? He go out with His Hyung. I heard it's Seoul Police Station. I just eavesdropping when they talking. I'm sorry Sir. " the nurse bow as sorry for eavesdropping Seungri and Seunghyun just now. But instead of angry, Jiyong thank her and give her some money before leave. " Sir..? What this money for? .. Sir! " the nurse blank when Jiyong pass him some money but Jiyong said take it. The nurse just sigh. " Ya, Solmie! Why with you? Omo! You got money! You can treat me tonight some Soju and beef grill. It's a lot money! " said the nurse friend. " Mirae, if you want that money. It's up to you. I don't even care. " said the nurse and walk away from her friend. " ah really?! Thank you. " said the nurse friend. That nurse just wheel her trolley away from her friend to go check up over other patients.
**
" Hyung, please pick up! " said Jiyong in panic while driving his car. He hit the car steering, angry. He walk out from his car when he arrived at the police station. Step inside like crazy people. Looking around. He try to call Seunghyun again and this time he answering.

" Hyung! You answering. Where Seungri Hyung?! " ask Jiyong panic. Causing attention by people in police station.
" calm Ji. There's nothing to be worried. I just arrived. " said Seunghyun in his phone. Which is he answer it while wheel Seungri in the police station. Seunghyun met Jiyong worried eyes. " Jiyong Hyung. " Seungri said softly.
**
" Jiyong, don't worry please. He gonna be alright. Don't control him like he just a little kid. He already grow up. " Seunghyun said, as Jiyong and him stay outside from meet up place with prisoner. Just Seungri with Mrs Kwon. " Hyung, in his elder brother. Hyung work to his dongsaeng is take care of them. Keep them out from dangerous. But I more open him to dangerous Hyung. " Jiyong confess. " I feel you Ji. But our work as Hyung also give our dongsaeng happiness. Don't control Seungri, Ji. Just follow what he want. " reply Seunghyun to Jiyong. They stop talking when Mrs Kwon out from the separate door and sit infront Seungri.
*
*
*
Vote, comment, and support me!
Annz
28/5/17
Kemaman, Terengganu
Ig: airakaila
Sec Ig: annziseyoo_
**
Lot of love to all of you. So near to end yesh! Maybe 2 chaps more then end. Hehe. ( Happy Ramadan💞 )