Chapter 9

" Seungri ah, Hyung is sorry. Hyung can't follow you to hospital today. Hyung is sorry. There is problem today. There will a lot people will come to our cafe for celebrate something. Daesung already told me last night but I forgot to tell you Seungri. I'm sorry. Jiyong ah, can you help me? Accompany Ri to hospital today? " Seunghyun ask in worry to Jiyong and Jiyong just can nodded seeing the panic Hyung. "No worries Hyung I will " Seunghyun thank to Jiyong then pass Jiyong Seungri hospital date book. "Seungri do well for your check up later. Or else you will stay there.Hahaha " Seunghyun warn Seungri and just laugh when say Seungri pout. "OK Seungri, Jiyong. Just bring Seungri to hospital now. I will start preparing for food now. OK. Hyung love you Ri! " Seunghyun kiss Seungri cheeks then walk to kitchen left Seungri outside with Jiyong.

" Lee Seungri, how much I told you to eat your medicine on time!? How much I told you to not stress!? You really aish " Yoojin, as Seungri personal doctor and his Seunghyun Hyung bestfriend said in angry to Seungri while keep looking at the result of today check up. " Hyung..." Seungri just about to reply him but sigh when Yoojin cut him off. " what today Seungri? Forgot? Seungri please eat your medicine..I'm as your Hyung friend and yours too really want you be heathly until you get new heart. Next time if I got this result again, I will tied you here. And you not allowed to go anywhere! Jiyong sshi,.as witness here do you hear me? " Yoojin thread Seungri then just glare at Seungri after asking Jiyong. " yes I do hear you. And i will make sure too he eat his medicine Yoojin sshi. If he not eating it I will force him to " Jiyong said in serious tone to Seungri and just staring Seungri before he laughing. " remember Seungri...if I got news from your Hyung again, you know what I will do " Yoojin warn Seungri again and without Seungri though he suddenly hug Jiyong. "Hyung, help me please don't make Yoojin Hyung do it to me " Seungri said in scare voice and it's sound cute to Jiyong. " OK then Seungri yaaa! Hyung will protect you from Yoojin monster! HAHAHA " Jiyong laughing together with others two before walk out from Yoojin room to pharmacy to take new stock of medicine for Ri.

"3012 please " a nurse from the pharmacy call Jiyong and Seungri number and give them some new medicine to them. "Sir,please give Mr.Lee this medicine. This is new medicine for him. Use this medicine 3 times a day after eat. That's all sir. Here sir " that nurse explain to Jiyong carefully before handed to Jiyong the plastic bag that full of medicine. " I hate all of this Hyung " Seungri said then look at the park near the hospital. "As you know....I want be free, free from this disease this medicine..and run happily around the park. I wait that part in my life, but look like God didn't allow me yet. But can you think I can wait more? " Seungri said sadly sharing his sadness after seeing his medicine stock become more and more every time he come to hospital. " Hyung, I have a story that I want to share with you, would you hear it? " Seungri ask again as soon they arrive at their car. " tell me Seungri,  as long it's can make you feel better. Tell me dear dongsaeng " Seungri kinda shocked after hear his Jiyong Hyung call him again with dongsaeng word, couldn't  help but happy awhile. " when I was little, when all those pain strike me I feel better when my Hyung stay at me while keep soothing me, calm me down and singing me a song. Always Hyung. Sometimes when I got into hospital for medication or my condition become bad he always stay with me. Even didn't go to school. He sleep on the same bed as me. Until the doctor there rated us as siblings goal. I miss him so much Hyung. I miss him to stay by my side when I sick. When I alone I want him to stay with me. If people out there hate me and leave me alone, then if he here with me I'm OK " Seungri story really make Jiyong suddenly feel so touch. He do  feel so near with Seungri. Why would he feeling like this? " where is him? Is him is your Seunghyun Hyung? " Jiyong ask again while patted Seungri back. " he gone for awhile. He gone left me for awhile. I got into accident in my way to hospital when I was 10. That time I was with my mom  while my father with him cause my father out from house take him from school and suddenly my mom car got crash and I suddenly being part away from my father and him. I just woke up from coma after done my first bypass surgery. For first time I feel so hurt while doing medication. I used to be to attend all medication things. Even got inject with sharp needles I'm OK. But with him by my side, without him? Everything I feel so hurt. Even that time I need to get inject I being so scared. Hyung, I really miss my Hyung " Seungri keep crying while tell the story to Jiyong until he become breathless. " Seungri? Seungri? Are you OK? Ya? Why you?! Breath Seungri breath. What should I do..." Jiyong become panic but Seungri slowly guide him to massage his chest. " please... massage my..chest Hyung...Ahh " Seungri got trouble to said it out but close his eyes hurrily soon he finish his word. " Like this Seungri? " Jiyong ask Seungri and Seungri just nodded his head tiredly. " medicine Hyung.. medicine " Seungri ask Jiyong to give him medicine after he feel his chest a bit calm from just now. " Which one Seungri?! Seungri I don't know which one. Tell me " Jiyong said in panic but Seungri just take the medicine that he hodd in right hand. " here Ri " Jiyong handed Seungri a pill and help him drink water to swallow the pill. " thank you Hyung... " Seungri thank Jiyong and hold his chest before he close his eyes to sleep. " Seungri? Does your chest still hurting? I still can massage it if you want " Jiyong ask Seungri but Seungri just shook his head and ask him to drive to home already.

After they arrived at the cafe, Jiyong help Seungri walk since he weak to walk after got those attack again. Seunghyun and Daesung look worry and run to weak Seungri go help him walking. " Jiyong what happen? Why he got attack again? " Seunghyun ask Jiyong after ask Daesung to help bring Seungri to his room and help him changing his cloth since it already wet with sweat all over the body and cloth.

" Hyung, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make him become like this. He just share some of his story about his Hyung. He said he really miss him and suddenly he got attack. Thank God he didn't fainted. I don't know what to do if he do faint that time. Hyung I'm sorry. That time I just follow his request since he look desperate to share his feeling " Jiyong tell all the story to Seunghyun make him just can sigh. " Seungri is fine now. He is fine now. Maybe he just to stress. He can't get stress and he know it. Maybe he forgot. Jiyong ah just go take care of him. Soon if you or he hungry tell me. OK? " Seunghyun patted his shoulder then walk to kitchen again after Jiyong already walk to Seungri room. " I hope you know soon Jiyong. He is dying in hoping " Seunghyun mumbling in his mind then start to cooking again after got order from customer.

" Daesung sshi? " Jiyong call Daesung as soon he arrived at Seungri room. He look at Seungri face that pale and attach with oxygen mask again. " call me Daesung only Hyung. I'm OK with it " Daesung said then smile to Jiyong. " Daesung ah, how Seungri now? He alright right? " Jiyong ask in worry then cupped Seungri hands and his cheeks. " he alright for now Hyung. He alright. He just sleeping now. He probably drank his medicine after got those attack, do you give it Hyung? " Jiyong nodded his head. " Daesung ah, if you still have work to do then it's OK for me to take care of him " Daesung smiee to Jiyong because he agree to take care Seungri for him. " thank you Hyung, I will go work again " Daesung said then bow at Jiyong. He walk outside then close the door. " Seungri ah, I'm sorry if I'm the one that the exactly force you to tell about your past story is me than you that just want to share your sad feeling with me. " Jiyong begin sad again while wipe Seungri hair. Suddenly he remember what his mom said to him when he need his mom.

Flashback
" Eomma busy Yongie Ya, ask your maid to do porridge for you. Bye Yongie yaa. Eomma must go meeting now " that time he call his mom to ask her to comeback for making porridge. He actually got fever that time but his mom just busy working didn't care himself. Even until he fainted and got into hospital but his mom didn't come to visit him. He feel so sad because just his maid stay with him since first day he got fever until got into hospital and until he become healthy again, his mom didn't show up even for awhile. He didn't hate her maid even he be more grateful because she take care of him while he is sick. While his real mom busy working and find money until she even dare to neglect her son.

End flashback.

Jiyong just sigh remembered those sad memory, his mom really cruel to him. And it's make him turn out as a Singer to make him feel happy with fans. She still call herself mom when she want to force Jiyong marry with Ryna. But what can she do. last 12 years ago, she neglect her work as mom and make Jiyong lost his respectinity to her. Thats why Jiyong keep protesting about marry with her. He the one who want to life, not her so he decide it.

" she doesn't here, near me when I'm sick... what if that time I die because of miss her. Want me to marry Ryna. She doesn't suit well to be my mom. I hate you ugh " Jiyong cursed in his mind then staring at Seungri. As usual he envy Seungri.

" I wish I'm you Seungri "
Jiyong said those word before he suddenly fell asleep while holding Ri hand.
.
.
.
.
I love writing and I love you..
25/12/16