Chapter 14

" tada!!!~~ here is the place that I want to show you.. my studio record! Sit here " Jiyong show his studio excitedly and just let Seungri sit on the sofa. " what we gonna doing here Hyung " Seungri ask weirdly while seeing Jiyong and Youngbae. " I just done writing new lyrics Ri. Look Ri look! I did it! " Jiyong happily show Seungri his lyrics paper. " Jiyong, you never this excited when you writing song. Why you so excited? " Youngbae just ask weirdly when saw his best friend look so excited. Jiyong just put his finger at his mouth and close his eyes, Teasing Youngbae. Youngbae just rolled his eyes away. " Congrats Hyung. I'm so happy you comeback! I want hear this song Hyung by you! I miss you Hyung! " Seungri happily said and reading the lyrics. " why you miss me Seungri? I always here right! We best friend. Since when I leave you? I'm here!! " Jiyong aks weirddy and just hug Seungri and Seungri feel disappoint. ' he not remember yet...' Seungri just though in his mind. Seungri feel so happy because he wrote the lyrics because when they was little they always talk about all the word in the lyrics. Even sometimes they will lullaby it if one of them want to sleep. But when he said that, he feel so sad. He didn't remember him yet. " so Hyung hurry make the song! I want hear it! " Seungri happily change his mode and ask Jiyong for working on the music. " alright maknae. But first we need compose the music. He he. Youngbae do you bring Seungri medicine? " Jiyong remind after remember that Seunghyun once talk to him that Seungri can't skip his medicine time before bring him here. " I do Ji. Just go working on it. I will stay here with Ri. Soon when it's time for him to eat then I will give it " Jiyong nodded his head then sit on the chair near all the music instruments item. For few while he start working the instruments.

After for 5 hours, Jiyong still didn't finish making it yet. Seungri just keep sleep and wake up because Youngbae ask him to eat medicine and eat some food.

" Ji are you still long? Look Seungri already tired. I think we should not bring him next time " Youngbae ask worriedly when saw Seungri sleep on the couch and curled. " I don't know too Youngbae. The instrumental need to be fix. Wait. " Jiyong walk to Seungri and wake him up from sleep. " Ri, Ri ya. Wake up awhile " Seungri open his eyes and look blankly at Jiyong. " yes Hyung?. Do you already finish your work? " Seungri ask then sit on the couch. " I'm so sorry Ri. Not yet. Do You want go home first. I still long here. Need to fix the instrumentals " Seungri just shooked has head make Jiyong sigh. " OK then Ri. Do you want eat again? " Jiyong ask Seungri. " thank you. But I want go toilet "

" let's me bring you then Ri, you also don't know where" Jiyong offer.

" it's OK Hyung. Just work I will be back. I will try to find it by myself " Seungri explain it with confident then walk to find toilet. " Bae ah, go with Seungri. Don't let him go alone " Jiyong ask Youngbae help after Seungri already walk out from the studio. Youngbae nodded his head and walk out from the studio too.

" where the toilet eh? Aih. When people want help you but you reject it. Seungri Seungri you very troublesome! " Seungri hit his head then touch his heart that suddenly feel not in good condition. Feel like bad things will happen. But he just thinking positive and walk to toilet around the building. " when I will find the toilet? Ahh! " Seungri scream when he feel someone grab his hand. " Seungri! Why you go alone. You so brave right! Aih this is big bulding Ri look you already lost. Here I show you toilet. I'm so worry! Thank God you save " Youngbae just keep nagging then hug Seungri. They just walk to toilet before walk back to studio. But soon they arrive at studio there is a girl and a woman talking with Jiyong. And Seungri believe it Ryna and Mrs.Kwon.
" Hello Mrs.Kwon, Ryna Sshi. Nice to meet you " Youngbae greet them and bow when both of them busying talking to busy Jiyong. " ahh Youngbae. You here " Mrs.Kwon greet Youngbae back at smile at him but her smile gone when saw Seungri stand beside him. " ahh, Mrs Kwon this is Seungri. Our new friend " Youngbae present Seungri to Mrs Kwon and Ryna just make Seungri politely bow to to them as respect. " hello, I'm Seungri Mrs Kwon, Ryna Sshi. Nice to meet you " Seungri also just greet her politely and bow even she attack him few days ago. Mrs Kwon just smile hate to him then walk out from the studio with Ryna after Seungri greet them.

" who tell them I'm here Bae?! " Jiyong suddenly ask Youngbae with angry. " I also don't know Ji. As you seen, I just out with Ri that's all " Youngbae just explain it then it's make Jiyong walk out from studio room with angry. Youngbae just run to chase him without realize that he just leave Seungri inside the studio room. Seungri walk out from there with sad emotion since his Jiyong Hyung become like that again. Once he walk out Mrs Kwon come and garb his hand harshly and push him down to the floor. " oh, so your new name is Seungri? Seunghyunnie? HAHA but who ask you to stay more near with my son stupid! I ask you to walk far away from him but you start to become more near with him?! You really Seunghyun try me right " Mrs Kwon try to slap Seungri but because Ryna at her side make Mrs Kwon stop doing it cause she hold Mrs Kwon hand. " don't do it Mama. It's not solving problems " Ryna said it even Mrs Kwon didn't agree with it. " Seunghyun you hear me. Change name don't change my feeling to you. Cause hate mean hate. You hear me clearly right? If you don't want do this cause yourself, do it cause your chef Hyung. HAHA good bye~ " Mrs Kwon walk away from Seungri that look so scared and literally cry there after they leave. Its not about himself but about his Seunghyun Hyung. He can be hurting but not Seunghyun. He keep crying and hug his knees while keep breath to calm himself that feel so scared make his heart beat fast. While Ryna just can smile to him, feel a bit hate to Seungri but a bit pity to Seungri. She can't choose. She stuck in middle. Her heart want to help Seungri but after Mrs Kwon pull her hand together with her, she can't do anything but follow her.

" I think Ryna following us. You know she really want to know where you going, what you doing and everything. I'm sorry for not take care of you enough "

" OK OK. Its OK Bae. I don't angry to you. I just angry to them...."

" Ji I think we are 3 right? "

" yes where is Ri? "

" oh my God we leave Ri. Bae let's go! To our studio back! Argh why that time I so emo?! I shouldn't do it to him. He don't know the way to come here " Jiyong can't stop blaming himself since he leave Seungri alone at studio because too angry. even he already arrived at parking lot and ready to back home.

" Ri! " Jiyong shouted to Seungri that already faint on the floor. Jiyong have no choice except bring him too hospital and bridal style him to carry him to car. " hurry Bae! Ri ya, are you OK? Open your eyes. What happen Ri ya! " Jiyong try hard to make Seungri wake up but Seungri just sleep like that while he breathing weakly.
.
.
.