Chapter 5

Jiyong wake up from his sleep when he feel someone like poking his cheeks slowly.But he not noticed who the one that make it.he look around and found there is food also with juice for him.He read the note that also being left there.

Jiyong Hyung,
Eat this food OK?I'm sorry for disturbing your sleep time.but it's dinner time..just finish this and I will tidy it.u can go sleep after eat.Hah!plus if it taste bad just say to me OK?he he sorry if it..because I make it by myself,Seunghyun Hyung teach me.HAHA,enjoy OK.I'm going at Seunghyun Hyung awhile.if need something just push the bell near the bed.^_^¦¦¦

Seungri..

Jiyong smile widely when he read the note that Seungri left for him.He then open plate that being close by something and shock look at the food.
"Oh my God.wah the smell so good.how can he know I'm craving this and this my favourite..?" Jiyong said while staring at the food.it's Ganjang Gaejang...The crab that being serve together with soy sauce...slowly he feel his tears flowing down at his cheeks. "How can he know this food.even my mom don't know it" Jiyong said then start eating it even he still crying.He look up at the door when noticed there is the person opened the door. "Hyung?Seunghyun Hyung want to...Hyung?!" Seungri said shocked at Jiyong when saw he crying while eat his food that he serve for Jiyong. "W...what happen Hyung...is..is my food taste bad?oh my Hyung..here tissue Hyung" Seungri ask panicly and hand Jiyong some tissue.Jiyong out down the plate then take the tissue from Seungri.He wipe his face slowly and look at Seungri. "Why u cry Hyung?it's because the taste or something?" Seungri ask. "It's... it's my favourite food,how can u know it...even my mom don't know.." Jiyong said sadly when remember about his cruel mother. "It's just come out from my mind to make it.even it's also my favourite food.Hyung I'm sorry.I though make this food can make u become happy.it's okay I will make another food for your dinner.wait OK.." Seungri was being stopped by Jiyong when he about to walk out.He look at Jiyong weirdly when he do it to him. "It's OK Seungri ah.I will eat this.just don't u eat with me?I think I need friend to share my feeling" Seungri just nodded his head then sit near Jiyong.Jiyong began tell the story behind his popularity,his mother cruel attitude,and his old girlfriend.but Seungri suddenly shocked when he hear that he said that he once has a little lost brother. "I not remember his face well.but what I remember that I have a little brother.I heard it somewhere.I not remember it too" Jiyong end of his story with hug to Seungri.Seungri that still shocked with his statement just now just let him hug himself.he keep breath calmly because not want get attack.but slowly he want to be calm,he got the attack make him suddenly feel hard to breath and feel pain at his chest.Jiyong suddenly panic when saw Seungri got terribly when breath while clutching his chest.he try to call Seunghyun but seems Seungri room is far a bit away from the cafe.he then remember Seungri said that if he need something just push the bell.and it will be sound at Seunghyun cafe.Jiyong without thinking twice push it a lot times make Seunghyun run hurrily to Seungri room.he stop immediately his order from customer when hear the bell keep ringing. "Seungri!" Seunghyun shouted when saw Seungri that look so terrible to breath.he put Seungri head on his thigh then pull out the pill from his pocket.Jiyong just stare at him like a statue,so shocked with what happen on Seungri.Seunghyun placed the pill inside Seungri mouth under his tongue then start massage his chest.he massage it lightly at his chest to help Seungri breathmore calm.he place his hand near Seungri chest close to his armpit and massage it.when he noticed Seungri slowly calm he stop massage it then give Seungri oxygen mask to make him breath fresh air from there.Seunghyun breath calmly when saw Seungri already sleep because too tired with the attack he look at Seungri face then wipe his hair lovingly.He look at Jiyong and it make Jiyong suddenly bow. "Aih,no need to bow.it's OK.it's not your fault.maybe he stressing out.now let's go out awhile.let Seungri sleep.I also want to talk with u. Lets go" Seunghyun said then pull the blanket to cover Seungri body and walk out to the rooftop. "Jiyong?" Seunghyun break the silence when they already arrived at the rooftop but they didn't talk about anything. "Yes Hyung?" Jiyong look at Seunghyun eyes then Seunghyun give him a today newspaper.He look at the newspaper that have his face in the first page.He just sigh deeply when saw it.

Famous Singer Gdragon is about to stop his career because of broken heart over his lost girlfriend?

"Jiyong,what is this?" Seunghyun ask calmly to him.

"It's good for me Hyung.beside I have no more interest in music anymore"

"Jiyong ah,do u know.your fans out there really hoping u walk out from your hiding place.even u broken,please remember your fans out there that wait for your comeback.even my dongsaeng waiting for it Jiyong.please" Seunghyun end his word then patted Jiyong shoulder. "Hyung,I didn't ready yet.let me rest more a bit while" Seunghyun just nodded his head then walk to Seungri room.left Jiyong to release his stress at rooftop.

"Daesung ah,just close the cafe already Seungri sick again" Seunghyun said to Daesung and his other worker before he walk into Seungri room.Daesung just nodded his head then start working to close the cafe before walk to Seunghyun to visit Seungri.
"Seungri,why u got sick again.thank God I'm hurry to help u just now.thank to Jiyong too because push the bell.why Seungri.do u want to leave me before everything u must get?Seungri please be strong.Hyung will help u to meet him just wait" Seunghyun said sadly when remember the promise that they done when they were little. "Hyung did Seungri just fine?" Daesung enter the room break the silence atmosphere. "Yes Daesung ah,he sleeping now.no worry" Seunghyun said with smile to Daesung. "Jiyong?" Seunghyun call Jiyong while looking at sleeping Seungri when he noticed there is someone walk inside the room.Daesung smile to Jiyong and bow to him.Jiyong just some back to him before walk passing him. "Hyung,I'm sorry for making your dongsaeng until like this.I'm so so so sorry.I really didn't mean.I just share of my story to him make suddenly he become sick.Hyung" Jiyong beg to Seunghyun and hold his left hand.he do cry because felt guilty over Seungri. "Jiyong..." Seunghyun paused his word when he saw a weak hand from Seungri hold Seunghyun hand too beside Jiyong. "U..are...not wrong... Hyung" Seungri said slowly and managed hard to smile to Jiyong.he close his eyes back,catching his breath behind the oxygen mask. "Seungri just rest" Seunghyun just soothing him and wipe his hair.Seungri nodded his head and just decide to sleep after felt too tired. "Daesung,u can go to your room now.go sleep OK" Daesung nodded and bow before left the room. "U Jiyong,go sleep too"

"But Hyung if I go sleep,u?"

"I will take care of Seungri.he always got some of nightmare when get sick.it's also happen when he got hospitalized awhile ago.don't worry just go" Seunghyun said comforting the worry younger.Jiyong just got dilemma between go sleep or just stay there company Seunghyun.Seunghyun just smile and nodded his head.Jiyong cant do anything except just go to his room that Seunghyun give his permission to use it while stay here. "I'm sorry Seungri.we just know each other but I already hurting u.I'm sorry.I was a bad friend for u.that's why people hate me even I'm a artist.it's mean nothing" Jiyong said sadly after lying on his own bed.
.
.
.
.
4/12/16