Chapter 30

Mrs Kwon sit infront of Seungri with hate face. Very hate. Seungri just innocently smile bright to her as a greet. " hello Kwon Eomma. How are you? " ask Seungri again. " why you come here, little bastard?! Do you think this is jail then I scared with you?! " ask Mrs Kwon angry. Seungri just keep smiling then bring out a box of food. " Kwon Eomma, take this. I cook it before come here. Hope you like it. " said Seungri then push the box infront of Mrs Kwon. She stand up then slap Seungri face hard. " do you think I would it this! I won't eat this. This is poison. " said Mrs Kwon loudly after slap Seungri. Seungri hold his burn cheek and tears from flowing down. While Seunghyun and Jiyong got so angry while watching from outside. " Eomma, I just want you to eat my food. I didn't mean to kill you. I not put any poison as you said. " said Seungri still hold his burning cheek. " you liar! I hate you! Why don't you die when I inject you with that poison! You should die! " said Mrs Kwon crazily. " it's propranolol, Eomma. That thing is used to treat for someone have chest pain, high blood pressure or other. I heard it's from Seunghyun Hyung just now Eomma. " said Seungri in shaking voice and slowly let his tears down. " why don't you die with that basic bitch in that accident! Why you still alive here! You really a bastard! You seize my happiness! You seize my husband, you seize my son! You take everything from me! Ain't you happy enough with those?! " angry Mrs Kwon after knock the table infront of her. There's some guards want to bring Mrs Kwon away but Seungri stop them. " Eomma, it's a fate that you become like those. It's a challenge that God give to you Eomma. You should keep walk while fighting. Eomma, Seunghyunnie so sorry if Seunghyunnie didn't die as your wish. Seunghyunnie beg, please forgive Seunghyun. Seunghyun don't want live with any people hate and revenge or any of them forgiveness. It's so hard to breath with people hate. Please " said Seungri that suddenly try hard to kneel down infront of Mrs Kwon. " Eomma, Seunghyunnie don't care if Eomma hurt Seunghyunnie a lot. But please don't hate or not forgive Seunghyun fault to Eomma. Seunghyun really beg. " said Seungri again crying sadly. Jiyong can hold no more. He ran inside the room and pull Seungri up to his embrace. Seungri start to feel hard to breath that make Jiyong so panic. " Eomma! What you done now?! Ain't what you done before enough?! " said Jiyong angry. Seunghyun then ran inside too and pull out the small oxygen tank. Put it at Seungri face let him breath carefully. With tired eyes that Seungri try to keep awakes, he hold Jiyong hand. " res..pect Eomma. Apologize. " said Seungri weak before he gone faint. Jiyong didn't have time to reply because Seungri suddenly fall into sleep. Even Mrs Kwon shock with what Seungri action just now. She look at both of Jiyong and Seunghyun pick up Seungri and bring him away. " Seunghyun. You.. you so pure. Im sorry. " said Mrs Kwon unconsciously and just sigh when both of her guards that bring her there start to lock her hands again to bring her inside the jail. ' I don't deserve any sorry to be honest ' said Mrs Kwon in her mind.
**
Jiyong push the emergency button in panic when he done put Seungri on the bed inside his own room. Seunghyun pull out the oxygen tank and turn it off. " Seungri please be alright dongsaeng. " said Seunghyun and wipe Seungri hair that wet with sweat. Seungri nodded his head slowly and close his eyes when saw the doctor enter his room. He so tired.
**
Mrs Kwon sit on her jail room with some worry stick on her face. She try to call a guard and she managed it. She noticed there is a box at the guard on her grip. " can I ask you something? Where the lunch box that Seunghyun kid gave to me? Can you give it to me? " ask Mrs Kwon. " it's here. I come here cause want give this to you. We got a call from hospital saying that we should give this to you. " said the guard kinda firm. " thank you. " Mrs Kwon said with scared nodded. And when the guard start her way to walk again, Mrs Kwon hold the guard grip to stop her. " can I ask you one thing? Last one. " said Mrs Kwon. The guard look at Mrs Kwon with nodded. " is Seunghyun alright? He seems so hurt just now. " ask Mrs Kwon. But before the guard can answer there is Jiyong walk to her. " he not fine. Why you cared? " said Jiyong with slow voice and both of his hands inside his trouser pocket. The guard bow then leave them together. " what you mean by ' he not fine ' Jiyong? Tell me. " reply Mrs Kwon kinda want to know. " he not fine! Don't you understand what I'm saying?! He's sick again! " yell Jiyong. " he just want you forgive him. That's all. Is it hard? Can you say ' yes I'm forgive you, Seunghyun. ' is it so hard, Mrs Kwon? " add Jiyong. Mrs Kwon bow her head down. " I'm know I'm a rude son, a not good one who follow your order. I'm know. I'm sorry. But ain't you have brain? Have a mind? You more older than myself. Then you more clever to think which is bad which is good. Ain't you mature? You know, I kinda upset have you as a mother. You ain't responsible to me as a son and not a nice person for someone else. Either me as son, as wife to my last father, and to Seungri Eomma. Why Eomma. Why my Eomma like this? Why you drowning inside a hate ocean? Do you want keep drowning until die? Don't you want to save yourself from it? Please Eomma. Swim away from it. That's all what I want as a son and that only a request from Seungri for you. Be happy forget the past that hurting you. Stop thinking the history which is already past away, create a more bright future. Please Eomma! " said Jiyong and cry tremblingly holding Mrs Kwon hand from outside the prison bar. He fall down on his knees holding Mrs Kwon hand which is make Mrs Kwon cry in tears. " I'm sorry Jiyong. All this time I was so cruel to judging people. I was so cruel. I forgot my limit. I forgot that I just a human that not a God who can judging people. Yes, I'm drowning inside hate ocean. Then save me. Please. I was so cruel. Please Jiyong. " said Mrs Kwon still crying. Feel guilty comes out after with what he had done for this decade and half. Nearly to kill Seungri for twice, kill his husband, Nana, and Seungri Eomma cause hate. It's already past 15 years but it's now she realised her fault and try to walk away from the hate sea, swim away to love sea. Want to find a better life.
.
.
.
Vote, Comment, Support me!
1/7/17
Annz
Kemaman, Terengganu
Ig: Airakaila
Sec Ig: Annziseyoo_
..
Yey! Next one is last! Haha. Thank you for nearly 7 months I take to finish this book. HAHAH. shocking me so much I can do it until here. Ty💞 hehe. Always give me a support to write neh. Will give you a lot new fanfics to share love to our baby Seungri. Hehe.
Ninite. Anyone already sahur? It's 3:53 am here. .. hehe again bye. See you in last chap.