Chapter 18

" Seunghyun Hyung. Are your head alright? Do you alright Hyung? " Seungri hurrily ask Seunghyun as soon Jiyong and Seungri arrived at Seunghyun room. " Ya, I'm alright. My head just bleeding a bit. Its about you Seungri Ya. Why sit on the wheelchair again? Do you got heart attack? " Seunghyun ask worry ignore that himself hurting too. " Hyung, we found him inside toilet Hyung. He fainted last night " Jiyong said it worried answering Seunghyun question. " why Seungri? Why you fainted? Something that disturb your mind? Share with Hyung. Hurry " Seunghyun said need the answer. " I'm alright Hyung I just tired after crying. Thats all " Seungri said not facing Seunghyun nor Jiyong. " Jiyong, can you go out awhile? I need to discipline this boy " Seunghyun said ask Jiyong to go out from the room. " but Hyung,... "

" just out awhile I will discipline him only. I will not hurting him OK " Seunghyun said confidential his word.

" alright Hyung. Anything call me " Jiyong walk out from the room left both of Seunghyun and Seungri.

Jiyong walk out from the room with blank. But he just walk away from the room let both of the dongsaeng talk freely. He walk away and just follow his legs. Until he arrived at hospital park, he sit at one of the bench. He bring out the letter that he noticed at Seungri hand when he found Seungri in the toilet that night.

" go away from my son, or anyone else will be next victim " Jiyong keep mumble about the sentence in that letter and staring at it.

" now tell Hyung what wrong with you why you sit on here. You though Hyung don't know you even stay here. Yoojin told me everything. You his patient after all. Tell Hyung hurry " Seunghyun ask desperate to Seungri but Seungri seems hesitate to tell him to reason. " actually.... actually "

" please Seungri tell Hyung why "

" Hyung. I'm so sorry, I should say you about this before this thing happen. I'm so sorry. Actually... " Seungri pull out his phone from pocket then show Seunghyun the message text from his step mother, Mrs Kwon.

" Hyung she found me, she want me to go away from my Hyung. Hyung I can't. I even try but I can't. He my only blood Hyung. Hyung please help me. I don't want any of you being hurting anymore " Seungri cry seeing Seunghyun that reading the message text.

" Hyung please help me go away from him. Please " Seunghyun look at Seungri face shocked. " please Hyung, she not easy person. I'm scared she really hurting any of you. Not anymore " Seungri cry and Seunghyun just bring out his phone and then dial his friend number, Yoojin. Yoojin hurrily come to Seunghyun room as soon Seunghyun tell him about Seungri.

" so both of you plan to runaway from Jiyong? "

" Yoojin Hyung. Please help me. Bring me away from here. I beg you. Bring me far away from Jiyong Hyung. I can't seeing his mother hurting any of you anymore. Even I must to spread away from my Hyung. But it's for our own good. Please " Seungri beg to him and Yoojin just nod. Seungri keep crying and it make Yoojin feel bad to him. Yoojin bring out some tissue then wipe Seungri tears. " I will help you Seungri " Yoojin said " Hyung.." Seungri call Yoojin again and tell a plan to runaway.

" Yoojin Ah! Where is Seungri? " Jiyong shouted from behind and look at Yoojin. " he inside Seunghyun room, you can go meet him " Yoojin smile at Jiyong and saw Jiyong hurrily went inside the room. ' before you spread away with you... I'm sorry ' Yoojin said in his mind and walk to his room.

" Seungri yaaa... I already miss you..... " Jiyong walk to Seungri then hug Seungri from behind. " but he just here Jiyong ah... " Seunghyun said and look at Jiyong wierdly. " I know... don't leave me Seungri my bestie my panda my maknae. I can't live without you " Jiyong said in cute voice make Seungri feel want to cry. He really want to be together with his Hyung, but the fate bring him in other way. He can't stay with his Hyung. He cant be selfish for other people suffer. He must sacrifice himself for other people safety. " I'm...I'm.not leave you alone Hyung. I'm here right "

" promise not to leave me panda? " Jiyong ask again and Seungri just nodded. Jiyong smile widely then look at his Seunghyun Hyung.

" Seungri do you want this drink? Yoojin gave two to us. Here " Jiyong handed Seungri a glass of juice, While he drink a coffee. " thank you Hyung " Seungri sip a bit the juice and saw Jiyong hold his head and massage it slowly. " are you alright Hyung? " Seungri ask then put the glass beside. " I'm alright Ri it's OK " Jiyong confident Seungri and Seungri look worried at him. " Hyung, go rest there OK I'm gonna sleep now " Jiyong try to stand up to rest at the couch. He suddenly fell down before he could reach the couch. Seungri that shocked run hurrily to Jiyong and try hard time put Jiyong on the couch but he can't since he didn't have streght to put up heavy thing. Suddenly Yoojin come in with Seunghyun with some bag. " Hyung, what you done to Jiyong Hyung? He faint Hyung. help... " Yoojin put the handkerchief at Seungri face at let him smell the scent at that handkerchief. Slowly Seungri become tired and sleep in Yoojin embrace. " I'm sorry Seunghyun doing this to your dongsaeng. I have no choice. He will stay here and don't want to leave if I didn't do this to him. He already told me just now if I'm can't to bring him out from here carefully then do this. I'm so sorry Seunghyun " Yoojin look at Seunghyun that now hold sleeping Seungri. Seunghyun piggyback Seungri and walk to Yoojin car. Yoojin drive them to his house and let them rest. " I'll let you guys stay here. I'm sorry my house not that beautiful. But still can live " Yoojin smile and help Seunghyun to put Seungri down on the bed. Yoojin plug the oxygen mask on Seungri face when he cough again. " he definitely will get nightmare again tonight. " Seunghyun wipe Seungri hair and kiss Seungri forehead. " do it going worse lately? I mean by nightmare? He always got nightmare when he got sick right? " Yoojin ask and sit beside Seungri. " yes. He miss his Eomma so much. He keep calling his Eomma. Sometimes Jiyong. He do get cry and lost his breath while sleeping " Seunghyun explained and almost tear up. " poor you Lee Seunghyun.. I'm sorry Seunghyun " Yoojin caressing Seungri cheek and look at Seunghyun. Seunghyun nodded and ask Yoojin to rest. Yoojin just nodded and left both of Seungri and Seunghyun in that room. " sleep tight Seungri ya.. tomorrow new day panda ya.. don't be sad anymore " Seunghyun wipe Seungri eyes when he saw Seungri tears up a bit. Seunghyun fell asleep and hold Seungri at his chest.
.
.
.
Vote, comment, support me!
Annz
22/1/17
Kemaman, Terengganu
Ig: airakaila
Sec acc: annziseyoo_
( any of you are kpopers from Malaysia? Please do support me...!!!! 😭😭I need a cust even one for now. you guys can request any kpop group or cosmetic or foods and snacks...!! Please... I'm beg ...thank you hehehe..

3/5/17: sorry for long hiatus. I on my history exam(?) now. It's take about a month for me to finish it hehe. It's not a exam but like a history report. So I maybe not be open Wattpad for long time. No worries. Will online on IG and twitter. And will update always. Just less on writing. Spread love to all people around the world babes~😘