Chapter 31

Seungri sit on a bench hearing songs using a earpod while reading some books. He then pull out the earpod and glaze the sunset that show him that night will show up soon. He then heard Seunghyun voice call him to enter the house. He smile and reply. " alright Hyung. I come in! " reply Seungri then pick up his phone and books then walk inside the house. " Maknae, go wash your hands. We already prepare all your favourite foods for dinner. Just go wash your hands and sit here. " said Seunghyun. Seungri nodded his head and smile to him before walk to the sink. He then feel someone touch his shoulder and smile brightly when it's turn out Jiyong. " Hyung! You come! I though you would be busy at studio. Since you didn't allowed me to follow you. " said Seungri kinda sulking. " I'm come. You said to me to come the I'll come. I always hear what my Maknae said. Will always. " reply Seungri then ruffle his hair. Seungri smile then look behind when the others fixing their throat. " what? " ask Jiyong. " just Seungri? " said Youngbae. " hehe, let's just sit. " said Jiyong. " wait Hyung! " said Seungri then walk to door. He heard a car shut the power down and smile. ' Eomma arrived. ' Seungri said in his mind and smile. He open the door and let Mrs Kwon enter the house with Ryna. " Hello Eomma! My Noona! Come in! " said Seungri happy. Mrs Kwon and Ryna just smile and walk inside the house to the dining table. " eh! Mrs Kwon! Hello! Ryna Sshi. You guys came! Sit, sit. I just done cooked delicious food for us! " said Seunghyun and open the chair for let them sit. " thank you Seunghyun. " said Mrs Kwon the sit on the chair.
**
They eat happily together as seungri the one who give them a lot food into their plate. " Lee Seunghyun! Can you stop giving me food! I'm gonna be fat! " said Jiyong pretend to angry. " Hyung, don't you noticed that you be so much skinny and thin since you entering studio? Last month I met you in very fat body. Your body like this you know but now. " said Seungri mimicking a stick. " Aish, I just busy Seungri. " said Jiyong slow. " that's why take this food and eat Kwon Jiyong Sshi. Eat a lot food and gain weight " reply Seungri to Jiyong. The others smile with giggle. " our Seunghyunnie is right Jiyong ah. Eat more son. " said Mrs Kwon while digging noddles in her bowl. " but Eomma..." Jiyong whining stop by Mrs Kwon stare. " alright. " reply Jiyong softly.
**
Seungri walk to rooftop and found Jiyong with Mrs Kwon and Ryna together. He bring some hot chocolate milk in a tray. " eh, Seungri. Why you come here? " ask Jiyong. " why? Can't I come here? " now Seungri ask Jiyong. " it's not like that. I just wondering. " ask Jiyong softly. Seungri just ignored Jiyong and put down the glass on the table and offer Mrs Kwon and Ryna to drink the hot chockate milk. " Thank You Seunghyunnie. " said Mrs Kwon. " Jiyong Ah, Ryna. Can we talk again later? I have something to tell Seunghyun. " ask Mrs Kwon softly and smile to them. Jiyong and Ryna that drink the milk put it down and nodded.
**
Mrs Kwon hold Seungri hand and wipe it to warm his cold hand in night cold temperature. " thank you Eomma. " said Seungri. Mrs Kwon smile to him. " so what you want to say to me Eomma? " Seungri ask straight to the point. " thank you Seunghyun. For accepting me as your second mother. As accepting as a human and need to be forgive. I'm so sorry with what I'm done to you Seunghyun. I was so stupid. Eomma sorry Seunghyun " said Mrs Kwon and ruffle Seungri hair. " Eomma, how much I must tell to you to stop thinking this. Stop saying this. It's ok. It's already past us. I don't need any sorry anymore. What I need is, you to be happy with Jiyong Hyung. Not keep apologize to me. I'm completely alright Eomma. " said Seungri to Mrs Kwon. " I glad you did change to more bright person Eomma. Jiyong Hyung now be much more happy with your mother love. " said Seungri and look at Mrs Kwon eyes. Mrs Kwon and Seungri look at back when they heard Jiyong voice. " so that's you talk? You talk about me behind myself? You bad Dongsaeng Seungri. " said Jiyong fold his arms. Ryna just smile beside him. " Hyung! It's not like you though. Actually..." Seungri try to explain but he got cut when Jiyong come to him and ruffle his hair while smiling happily at him. " Hyung knew. Actually Hyung have something to give. Wait. " Jiyong start to find something his bag that Ryna hold before. " here it's is! Now close your eyes. I don't want you see anything. " said Jiyong and look at Seungri kinda awkward to do. Mrs Kwon then close Seungri eyes and Seungri try to open it. " it's ok. Eomma just close it. Don't worry. " whisper Mrs Kwon. Seungri nodded then sit still. " now open it Eomma! " said Jiyong excited. " here for you. Happy belated birthday my dongsaeng. Love you from you Hyung. " said Jiyong and handed Seungri an album. " wah! Your album! It's already out? " ask Seungri happily looking at the album. " not yet. Its only for you. Special for my dongsaeng only. The album with officially out tomorrow. " reply Jiyong. " then why Hyung give to me this early? " ask Seungri weird. " because Hyung want be the first who give the present for your birthday. " said Jiyong. Seungri just smile and look at Jiyong. " thank you so much Hyung. I will heard it well. My birthday not now Hyung. It's tomorrow.... eh wait. " Seungri said but pause as he thinking something. Jiyong nodded with smile on his face. " so you plan to release your album on my birthday and give this as my birthday present?! " ask Seungri innocently. " yes Seungri! You got it right! So clever! " reply Jiyong. Seungri look at Jiyong with some tears in his eyes. " you are the best Hyung. " said Seungri in shaking voice. " Aih! Why you cry son? " said Mrs Kwon and turn Seungri body abit to wipe his tears. " I'm happy Eomma. It's touching. It's not I'm crying because he done something bad. " reply Seungri. Mrs Kwon just nodded and keep wipe Seungri tears. " Yah! Lee Seunghyun! " yell Daesung. " you here while three of us at down finding you every corner of house?! You bad dongsaeng! " said Daesung pretend angry. " why Hyung? You need something? " ask Seungri innocent. " hehe. Happy birthday! " said Daesung then throw abit flour to Seungri face. " Hyung~ " whine Seungri. " you so mean. " said Seungri then cough abit as the flour got into his throat. Daesung ran to him hurry when heard him cough. " do you alright Ri? Do you..." Daesung word got cut as Seungri throw flour to his face. He secretly take down flour while Daesung worriedly check at him. " I'm ok Hyung. " reply Seungri innocent. " thank you for surprise. " add Seungri. Daesung nodded with wide smile and look at the door. There Seunghyun and Youngbae bring out a cake. " wah! Birthday cake! " said Seungri excitedly. " happy birthday bro. " said Seunghyun and show Seungri tiny heart sign with his fingers. " hehe. Thank you Hyung. " said Seungri and hug Seunghyun. " welcome dongsaeng. " reply Seunghyun. " seems like you take Seungri by your own self. How about us? " said the others four Hyung. " they jealous Ri. " said Seunghyun. " aww, here let Seungri hug all of you. " said Seungri and ran to other Hyung. Hug them tight. " thank you so much Hyung.
**
They sit in flower group with cake and some orange juice also hot chocolate milk in cold night. Seungri blow the candles on the cake after done wishing. He look up at them and start to talk again. " thank you so much Hyung for standing by my side when I needed. Thank you Eomma for accepting me as your second son. Thank you Noona for your love just like the other Hyung gave to me. Hope you and Jiyong Hyung will give me little dongsaeng. " said Seungri with smile. " hehe. You really want little dongsaeng Ri? " said Jiyong. Seungri nodded and smile brightly and Ryna. " then take another present for your birthday. " said Jiyong and pass the little box. " what is this Hyung? " ask Seungri but Jiyong didn't answer except ask him to open the box himself. " pregnancy test? " whisper Seungri slowly before wide smile appear on his face. " POSITIVE?! Hyung! I'm gonna have little dongsaeng for serious?! You will be father and mother?! Eomma will be Grandma?! Oh my God! " said Seungri excited. The others laugh happily seeing excited Seungri. " this kid so excited. If he get little dongsaeng then where will us to play with him. " whisper Daesung but loud enough to Seungri to heard it. " I heard it well Hyung. Don't worry. I always for you. " said Seungri and put his arm at Daesung neck. " you better promise it Seungri. " said Daesung again. Seungri smile at him and Daesung ruffle Seungri hair. " let's eat the cake! " said Seungri excited.
**
That's how your life will be if you swim away from hate. Drowning yourself in love. Forget the history, and Crete new future which is will be more bright if you create with love. Keep spreading lie with each other as you don't want the same history repeat. Forgiving people as you want have a pure heart.
**
THE END
**
Vote, Comment, Support me!
Annz
1/7/17
Kemaman, Terengganu.
Ig: Airakaila
Sec Ig: Annziseyoo_
~~
Finally done! 7 months is fully worth it with all your support! Haha. Tysm💞 for you endless support. Any of you heard about Top marijuana issue? Please keep support him. Please. Don't hate him. It's same thing that happen to him after GD. So please let's stand for him. Support him. Ok bye. Till we meet again in other books.😛